#61 KJ89

KJ89

bottom line

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:09 PM

Where can I listen to this "The Drive" and when is he on.

I wanna hear

#62 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,869 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:12 PM

Here's a link to his talk with Mr. Jackson (he even has phot evidence so it's not a fake)

http://www.catscratchreader.com/2013/1/14/3877010/hue-jacksons-unofficial-interview-from-the-swamp

this is amazing and one of the main reasons i love the huddle. Getting to hear and read about these little nuggets while i otherwise would have no idea. Thanks a lot for this!

#63 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:15 PM

this is amazing and one of the main reasons i love the huddle. Getting to hear and read about these little nuggets while i otherwise would have no idea. Thanks a lot for this!

No problem! I hop back and forth from an inferior site and The Huddle both are great informational sites

#64 KJ89

KJ89

bottom line

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:20 PM

Dammit man, I want to hear.. Can someone let me know where I can listen to the drive and when Smitty will be on, etc.. I listen to radio all the time but don't know poo about the specific stations

#65 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,394 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:23 PM

Recapping info from earlier in the thread... You can use the link that was given to Wfnz website or radio.com smartphone app. The drive is the show from 3-5 on weekdays. Someone said smitty is scheduled for Monday and Wednesday each week.

#66 KJ89

KJ89

bottom line

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:26 PM

Recapping info from earlier in the thread... You can use the link that was given to Wfnz website or radio.com smartphone app. The drive is the show from 3-5 on weekdays. Someone said smitty is scheduled for Monday and Wednesday each week.

I missed all that... Thanks man!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com