Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wtf Is This Relationship We Have With The Browns?

39 posts in this topic

Posted

We're including history too. Davidson, Chud, Shurmur. We need to stop hiring Cleveland coaches to be the ones calling our offense.

Posted

JR said he wanted to emulate the steelers... maybe hes confused since they're so close in proximity...

Posted

We're including history too. Davidson, Chud, Shurmur. We need to stop hiring Cleveland coaches to be the ones calling our offense.

I'm not. I'm only looking at Rivera. But technically even that's just a single example.

Posted

It's like when you're broke so you feel more comfortable hangin out with other broke people. We are two shitty franchises, so neither one of us has a superiority complex when we meet up.

Posted

Then we'd have to have dumped Ernie Accorsi.

He spent about 8 years in Cleveland.

No no no... not from Browns AT ALL

Straight from the Browns. That means Browns, and then next step is Charlotte. Banned

Posted

I think Rivera realizes that when you hire your friends (Rather than hiring the best person for.the job) you get a sht product most of the time.

Posted

"WTF is this relationship we have with the Browns?"

Unnatural

Posted

One quick word to the folks who want to avoid anyone who's spent any time whatsoever with Cleveland,

Hope none of you are fans of this guy...

billcowher3.jpg

He spent about seven years coaching there.

Posted

No no no... not from Browns AT ALL

Straight from the Browns. That means Browns, and then next step is Charlotte. Banned

Your original post...

JR needs to ban everything Browns related in our organization

Shurmur is the only recent Browns coach we're looking at right now. Could be more later. They do have some good people on the recent staff.

Again, I don't want Shurmur, but it's system related, not about his employer for the last two years.

And if it's guilt by association, Hue Jackson was fired by the Raiders and most recently was with the Bengals (ugh).

Posted

rip scherer was brought in from the browns, and our QBs immediately started to play like poo

Posted

Wasnt the qb coach who fugged up Delhomme from the Browns too?

Posted

rip scherer was brought in from the browns, and our QBs immediately started to play like poo

exactly