Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beastson

Wtf Is This Relationship We Have With The Browns?

39 posts in this topic

Just because you have worked with someone previously doesn't mean they are worth a sh*t at their job.

Perhaps this is why Rivera fired half of his staff that he hired? Sigh.. I'm just hoping for the best.

And if we hire Shurmur that's another browns coach

He'd be the only one, barring any other hires. And again, he's an old Rivera colleague.

They actually had some decent people on staff, including our old LB coach from the Capers days, Billy Davis.

Honestly, I'm way more bugged by Shurmur being a WCO coach than I am his time with the Browns.

We're including history too. Davidson, Chud, Shurmur. We need to stop hiring Cleveland coaches to be the ones calling our offense.

JR said he wanted to emulate the steelers... maybe hes confused since they're so close in proximity...

We're including history too. Davidson, Chud, Shurmur. We need to stop hiring Cleveland coaches to be the ones calling our offense.

I'm not. I'm only looking at Rivera. But technically even that's just a single example.

It's like when you're broke so you feel more comfortable hangin out with other broke people. We are two shitty franchises, so neither one of us has a superiority complex when we meet up.

Then we'd have to have dumped Ernie Accorsi.

He spent about 8 years in Cleveland.

No no no... not from Browns AT ALL

Straight from the Browns. That means Browns, and then next step is Charlotte. Banned

I think Rivera realizes that when you hire your friends (Rather than hiring the best person for.the job) you get a sht product most of the time.

"WTF is this relationship we have with the Browns?"

Unnatural

One quick word to the folks who want to avoid anyone who's spent any time whatsoever with Cleveland,

Hope none of you are fans of this guy...

billcowher3.jpg

He spent about seven years coaching there.