Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DA on Cleveland

26 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

"The fans are ruthless and don't deserve a winner," Anderson wrote Tuesday in a terse e-mail when asked for a reaction to being released. "I will never forget getting cheered when I was injured.

"I know at times I wasn't great. I hope and pray I'm playing when my team comes to town and (we) roll them."

I guess he is over all that....

Posted · Report post

Time heals wounds.

Posted · Report post

Derek Anderson takes this poo serious.

Posted · Report post

Dude has a chance to start for the Turds, I mean Bronws so I don't blame him for going back. There is zero chance he will start here.

Posted · Report post

He sucks anyways. He's perfect for Cleveland. We need someone who fits our system.

Posted · Report post

Exactly. Him and Chudzinski literally got ran out of Cleveland. Yet they think it won't happen again? Okay...

Posted · Report post

That type of fan behavior is a result of 1000 years of losing and underachievement. Well that, and they do have to live in Cleveland.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='ickmule' timestamp='1358209938' post='2097042']
Dude has a chance to start for the Turds, I mean Bronws so I don't blame him for going back. There is zero chance he will start here.
[/quote]

Obviously you havent seen Brandon Weeden, who is Derek Anderson-lite; if you can believe that poo

Posted · Report post

He'll end up starting at some point, and will get booed again.

Posted · Report post

anderson was caught laughing and joking when the cards were losing and he was playing like poo on MNF. so he obviously has a very short term memory

Posted · Report post

[quote name='CRA' timestamp='1358209490' post='2097030']
"The fans are ruthless and don't deserve a winner," Anderson wrote Tuesday in a terse e-mail when asked for a reaction to being released. "I will never forget getting cheered when I was injured.

"I know at times I wasn't great. I hope and pray I'm playing when my team comes to town and (we) roll them."

I guess he is over all that....
[/quote]

I remember that... the fans wanted them to play Brady Quinn. That didn't go so well.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Ken' timestamp='1358209728' post='2097034']
Time heals wounds.
[/quote]

Free agency heals them faster.