Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cdandi1

Game 37: Charlotte Bobcats (9-27) @ Boston Celtics (19-17)

39 posts in this topic

Yeah I left for semester two of my Sophomore year of college so I am watching online as well. Got used to listening to Curry and Martin while I was home.

Oh yeah, know the feeling. Been watching Panthers and Bobcats online since the fall of 2007, my freshman year at LSU. Far away the comforts of panthers in HD and Bobcats with Dell and Steve.

I'm a Celtics fan and watching this game as well. Do you have Tommy Heinsohn commentating? I'm a big Celtics fan but I can barely stand him. He is the biggest homer and most biased announcer in sports.

I'm a Celtics fan and watching this game as well. Do you have Tommy Heinsohn commentating? I'm a big Celtics fan but I can barely stand him. He is the biggest homer and most biased announcer in sports.

Yes its Tommy...makes me want to vomit.

I mean I totally understand rooting for a team, but this guy is delusional. Dell and Steve definitely have bobcats colored glasses on, but this guy has green retinas.

I 100% agree with you. My dad has been a longtime Celtic fan as well and whenever we watch games together we just trash Heinsohn. He never once agrees with a call no matter how blatant if it goes against Boston. I'm used to him after all this years but I do feel your pain. I can't imagine being a fan of an opposing team and having to listen to him.

Boston - 76

Charlotte - 70

End of 3rd.

Charlotte came out hot in the second half with defense. Trapping, pressing, and double teaming lead to celtics turnovers and forced shots leading to the 'Cats getting out on the fast break and taking advantage of their youth and athleticism.

Hopefully charlotte and keep the defensive pressure high and steal one on the road.

LETS GO CATS!

nice no call on bradley's travel leading to the foul on sullinger...

EDIT: Ball doesn't lie lulz :)

Bobcats just went to a matchup zone for the first time in the game and the celtics have had three straight possessions with unsure and stagnant offense as a result.

The 'Cats will when this game if they continue to defend well and rebound. imho.

LETS GO CATS!!!

I hate the bigmen non this team. I have never seen so many big dudes get push around. like the bitches on this team. They are stealing money from MJ.

I also like if Dunlap stop[ sticking with players so long.

Honest question, is over the back not an nba rule?

Brenda is the biggest bitch in basketball. All the years in the league and still has no skills. Naz Muhmand was a better player and he couldn't jump.