Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotsauce

Which player next year has the most to prove?

32 posts in this topic

I don't think it is one player or another. Both the offensive and defensive units have to prove they can gel quickly and play good ball when it matters the most which is out of the chute. One player or the other doesn't really matter if we can't win early and often. We always try to talk about one player or the other and Football is a team sport. For example Hardy can't be great next year unless he has a good DT next to him and a good bookend on the other side.

With that said, which player or players will have the most to prove? The guys sitting on the bubble coming out of camp.

Joe Adams needs to prove he can secure the rock. We need a damn kick and punt returner.

1 person likes this

Ace Boogie.

While I don't personally think he has anything to prove (I think he's going to be great) I believe he's going into next season with a Mt. Everest-sized chip on his shoulder and his going to give a huge middle finger to the media.

Simple and plain, stock up on all the ammunition you can for your mental chamber Cam and make all them haters suck it. (again)

Ok, I've been trying to figure this out but wtf to people refer to Cam as Ace Boogie?

Ok, I've been trying to figure this out but wtf to people refer to Cam as Ace Boogie?

Because he refers to himself as Ace Boogie

Because he refers to himself as Ace Boogie

why does he refer to himself as Ace Boogie and when did this happen??

I don't stalk Cam unlike some on here, I really am curious about this.

He has been saying that since last season. Where he got it from? I have no clue...I like the ring to it lol

Honestly have no idea... I believe this is how it started http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82a1f355/article/cam-newton-vows-to-be-ace-boogie-for-panthers

He has been saying that since last season. Where he got it from? I have no clue...I like the ring to it lol

Heard Ace Boogie is a underground rapper... I guess Cam figured he could jack his name since he's no slouch in the rap game either lol

every one of then have something to prove...that they can step it up and win. that they can cut back on stupid mistakes and kick their intensity levels up a couple hundred notches. that they will accept nothing but greatness and not just roll with the losses. that they have decided on a very deep level that losing is not acceptable or excusable or ok in any situation.

i can't name just one person. they all got crap to clean up