Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which player next year has the most to prove?

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Ace Boogie.

While I don't personally think he has anything to prove (I think he's going to be great) I believe he's going into next season with a Mt. Everest-sized chip on his shoulder and his going to give a huge middle finger to the media.

Simple and plain, stock up on all the ammunition you can for your mental chamber Cam and make all them haters suck it. (again)

Ok, I've been trying to figure this out but wtf to people refer to Cam as Ace Boogie?

Posted

Ok, I've been trying to figure this out but wtf to people refer to Cam as Ace Boogie?

Because he refers to himself as Ace Boogie

Posted

Because he refers to himself as Ace Boogie

why does he refer to himself as Ace Boogie and when did this happen??

I don't stalk Cam unlike some on here, I really am curious about this.

Posted

He has been saying that since last season. Where he got it from? I have no clue...I like the ring to it lol

Posted

Honestly have no idea... I believe this is how it started http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82a1f355/article/cam-newton-vows-to-be-ace-boogie-for-panthers

Posted

He has been saying that since last season. Where he got it from? I have no clue...I like the ring to it lol

Heard Ace Boogie is a underground rapper... I guess Cam figured he could jack his name since he's no slouch in the rap game either lol

Posted

every one of then have something to prove...that they can step it up and win. that they can cut back on stupid mistakes and kick their intensity levels up a couple hundred notches. that they will accept nothing but greatness and not just roll with the losses. that they have decided on a very deep level that losing is not acceptable or excusable or ok in any situation.

i can't name just one person. they all got crap to clean up

Posted

Started to say Amini, but I honestly think he'll be fine. Norman and Joe Adams are both guys that could either play a significant role or could be gone. In both cases, I think it's a matter of how bad they want it.

Posted

1. LaFell - Everyone and their mother says the Panthers need another WR. Do they right now?

2. Beason - Can he come back? is he willing to play 2nd fiddle?

3. Adams - Will his college skills translate? Can he cure the Fumblits?

4. Hardy - Replicate this year, prove it wasn't a fluke

5. Norman - He can talk the talk, but can he improve and be on reliable?

Posted

Definitely Norman for me on defense. Silatolu on offense he has to prove he can progress from year 1 to 2 because he was pretty meh.

Posted

Cam still has plenty to work on and improve

LaFell put up or shut up

Hardy contract year (?), only 1 elite year

I don't believe (and I hope) that a lot of players won't be back or this list would be longer.