Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fox getting bashed hard on Mike and Mike...

32 posts in this topic

Posted

lol i heard it he got ethered

Posted

I rather have a coach who takes a kneel down with 30 sec left in the game with a tie in the playoffs than a HC who can't even get near .500

Posted

I rather have a coach who takes a kneel down with 30 sec left in the game with a tie in the playoffs than a HC who can't even get near .500

.... One win away from .500 is about as near as you can get in the nfl.

2 people like this

Posted

Fox is not and was not ever a bad coach. That said, his time here was done. I'm glad he's gone and not suprised to hear he is doing well.

The hate for Fox is misplaced, JR is the one you want to 'hate'. Yes, Fox got redundant and players stopped caring but that isn't his fault. I tease Fox for some of his BS but he is an average coach, not quite the failure all you butthurts make him out to be. It was his time to go like many other coaches that coach a decade. Not many HCs make it past 10 years with one team. JR is the one who made him a lame duck, that players wouldn't play for, and JR cut his money and vets off. To hate Fox is one of the more moronic things this fanbase does for some unknown reason. Maybe because we are still stuck with JR.

1 person likes this

Posted

.... One win away from .500 is about as near as you can get in the nfl.

FUZZY MATH! THE 7-8-1 RAMS ARE TECHNICALLY AS CLOSE TO .500 AS YOU CAN GET!

1 person likes this

Posted

Manning was losing confidence, and seemingly couldn't control his velocity.

Fox had to see what he had and go from there.

Fox will never say this though, he doesn't call out his players.

Posted

Fox's statement was typical John Fox.

Contrast to Atlanta's situation where they are down and have ~30 seconds to get downfield and kick a FG. Fox did not play to win the game....he played not to lose.

Posted

The thing that bothers me about the decision is they could have taken a knee on third down. If I recall correctly, Denver had 30+ seconds and 2 timeouts.

He had 30 seconds, two timeouts, and Peyton Manning.

Yet he still chose to play for overtime.

Posted

It doesn't make me feel any better, but I agree with the Ninja dood.....we do lose in a more entertaining fashion than we used to.

That counts for something....right?

Posted

Typical Foxball. He has had the golden horseshoe up his ass since he went to Denver but he is still mediocre at best.

Posted

Like we're doing any better.

I hate to but I must agree.... that big bomb that killed them looked just like that big bomb that killed us in Atlanta. actually exactly! smh

Posted

the thing about denver is...what's their ceiling? how long are they expecting to go with peyton and then what's next? find the next ancient vet QB?

i wonder if billy volek will still be available....