Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fieryprophet

Cam Working On His Degree At Auburn

68 posts in this topic

i thought he wanted to be a teacher?

Not sure how it is now, but when I got my BFA in theatre i was flooded with offers to teach 6-12 in NC.

Sociology.

I found it, but thanks though.

Good for him. Always good to have a backup plan if football doesn't work out.

Not sure how it is now, but when I got my BFA in theatre i was flooded with offers to teach 6-12 in NC.

a lot of my friends had to do a student-teaching program after they completed classes. But anybody can substitute teach. oh well its like a 5 month thing if he decides to do that after the NFL.

a lot of my friends had to do a student-teaching program after they completed classes. But anybody can substitute teach. oh well its like a 5 month thing if he decides to do that after the NFL.

I see, I never pursued any of them so it's entirely possible that if I had gone that route, I would have had to do the same.

I see, I never pursued any of them so it's entirely possible that if I had gone that route, I would have had to do the same.

yea i graduated with a bs in history. a lot of my classmates were secondary ed minors. I thought about going that route but i dont like dealing with kids as much as Cam does.

sociology? legit.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/cam-newton-comes-back-auburn-classes-semester-toward-174220159--ncaaf.html

Would Newton leave Carolina to become a teacher?

On a more serious note, could you imagine how awesome it'd be if you were in a class with Cam?

That's pretty awesome. I mean the guy has a freaking bronze statue of himself on campus. They should turn this scenario into a movie. Oh the possibilities.

Imagine how many college girls he is going to have sex with.

"See that statue? That's me... " :lol:

7081180133_991d46161e_z.jpg