Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

First Impressions: Dave Gettleman

134 posts in this topic

One important factor to me: He stated that the evaluation and roster decision process has to be "unemotional" and "not sentimental".

Welcome words.

Goodbye Beason...

Another thing: Said after he arrived here yesterday he spent so much time working that he wound up never even saying hello to Jerry Richardson. This was because he wanted to "hit the ground running".

Gettleman felt like he owed Richardson an apology for that. If I were Richardson, I'd say "no problem".

This tells me he's more about doing the job he was hired to do than playing office politics or kissing the owner's ass.

2 people like this

I volunteer to be the team's translator for Gettleman's Boston accent. I've had to deal with my roommates for years.

Image from the team page...

post-202-0-97908200-1358272140_thumb.jpg

Link for the video of the presser will likely be up in a little bit for those who couldn't see it live.

First question was asked by one of the "Drive" guys from WFNZ. He's been introduced to Charlotte media now (something significantly less scary than New York media).

Image from the team page...

post-202-0-97908200-1358272140_thumb.jpg

Link for the video of the presser will likely be up in a little bit for those who couldn't see it live.

First question was asked by one of the "Drive" guys from WFNZ. He's been introduced to Charlotte media now (something significantly less scary than New York media).

Looking forward to watching it.. Didnt get to due to iPads lack of cooperation with NFL.com retarded video format

I hope that's a Giants' championship ring on his finger. Should be a good motivator for all those around him.

I was going off of Reporters tweets.

I shall now watch the video. :D

L O F'ing L at JR walking in with a BoJangles cup. SMH

Ron is the master of the sweater vest.

JR doesnt handle media critisisim well does he ?

Enjoyed the ribbing of Jerry Richardson as "a cranky old dinosaur" :lol:

First thing JR does is call out a reporter for saying Jerry did several things wrong.

Petty.