• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#16 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:47 PM

nice man might be lil prone to injury. has the same body and speed as desean jackson. i still think we need a jump ball guy like calvin since cam has such a high release point.

I'll throw his name out there again... Lamont Bryant 6'5 runs a 4.3-4.5 that's the guy

#17 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,190 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:38 PM

I'll throw his name out there again... Lamont Bryant 6'5 runs a 4.3-4.5 that's the guy

should make a thread about it

#18 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:43 PM

should make a thread about it

He's already on the team. Sorry the way I worded that it sounded like he was a rookie... He was on the PS this year and we signed an extension with him

http://www.nfl.com/v...-touchdown-bomb
http://www.nfl.com/v...e-wows-the-fans

#19 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,190 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:45 PM

He's already on the team. Sorry the way I worded that it sounded like he was a rookie... He was on the PS this year and we signed an extension with him

http://www.nfl.com/v...-touchdown-bomb
http://www.nfl.com/v...e-wows-the-fans

i know u should make it to remind people and petetion for more playing time..lol maybe he could do somthing.

#20 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:47 PM

i know u should make it to remind people and petetion for more playing time..lol maybe he could do somthing.

Lol I'll try, not that good with writing... But since you suggested it I'll try haha

#21 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:34 PM

I Dono if I like him enough at 14. If we're going receivers first and Keenan is there at 14, its a no brainer.

#22 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:35 PM

I Dno man. Dnt give your hopes to high on these PS guys. There's a reason they're PS guys

#23 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,815 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:34 AM

He is Smitty 2.0 all the way. Would love to see the Panthers take him also has that chip on his shoulder that you like to see in players. As far as injury prone not anything of the sort the kid is a baller.

#24 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 10,186 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:08 PM

if he's available in the second you gotta take him. Don't know if I like him enough at 14 though.

#25 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:39 AM

if he's available in the second you gotta take him. Don't know if I like him enough at 14 though.

I dnt like him at all in top25

#26 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,815 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:09 PM

I dont like any of the receviers in the top 25. But if we trade back to 25th or higer in the first round we would have some great options at WR. Love Tavon brings it to the game every time. But if we stay at 14 have to go tackle or another position. I see us trading back or grabbing a wr in the 2nd.

#27 Guest_BlueBoy_*

Guest_BlueBoy_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:15 PM

All I can say is, how can a human run that fast!?

#28 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,774 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:13 PM

Agree about his explosiveness. Austin is arguably the flashiest WR in the draft.

Reminds me of a Cobb/Harvin type which I'd love to have on the team. Also, he'd be a great compliment to LaFell imo with an aging Smitty. Yeah, we do need that jump ball type receiver but Austin would be a great addition methinks.

#29 poorboysrev

poorboysrev

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:01 AM

Lafell is a big jump ball/possession guy. We need another guy with game breaking speed, we have 1 and he's getting older. Also I hate when guys say "he's a beast, but you can't take him there. Now if it was 10 picks later, great." That is retarded. The Panthers Board could be totally different then yours or Kiper's. If he's the right player and you get a Desean Jackson(without the headcase sh$t) then that is worth a high pick. Predicting trading back is impossible(you need a partner). If he's your guy(whether it's Tavon or whoever) you take him.

#30 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,842 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:43 AM

i thought i was watching smitty's college highlights. I dont want him at 14. But i definetly would not be mad if thats what they went with.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com