Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darknight

Remember the head ref from the Raiders game..

42 posts in this topic

Ya'll mad.

Very intelligent and well-thought response. Bravo sir, bravo.

If it weren't for unions, we wouldn't have weekends. If we didn't have weekends, we wouldn't be able to watch football on Sunday. Ergo, if there were no unions there would be no football.

4edd0a501861331d64000000.jpg

1 person likes this

Zod, can you put a no-tolerance policy in about turning threads political.. jeez

I've seen piss poor officiating in just about every game I've watched this year, so I don't really see the big deal about this guy reffing the Supr Bowls.

Now if we were playing in it, I'd be worried. But these teams that are left? Fug'em.

Everyone practice up on your Boger enunciations

Over/Under for personal foul flags set at 5.5 if it is anything besides Harbaugh V. Harbaugh.

He'll err on the side of Brady while SF is beating the snot out of them.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/referee-assignment-super-bowl-xlvii-comes-170117155--nfl.html

Y'all keep on pretending the refs union doesn't have any say-so in the placement of officials.

Or input into the grading system.

Cotton candy clouds and lollipop trees are REAL!

STFU

Is this the same Huddle who wants David Garrard for a backup QB while bitching about how incompetent the Super Bowl ref is?

Is this the same Huddle who wants David Garrard for a backup QB while bitching about how incompetent the Super Bowl ref is?

Garrard is a proven vet, and has had a far better career than Derek Anderson. Maybe you should go by some fuging facts, and stop bitching over a "suggestion".