57 replies to this topic

#46 AR-15 Panther

AR-15 Panther

Cough "Here" Cough

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:23 PM

I couldn't give two sh/ts if tyrant 2a haters disagree. I await your "oh noes, I no longer have the freedom of speech either?"

History will repeat itself, but I couldn't seriously think a commie like you could grasp that...

#47 mav1234

mav1234

• ALL-PRO
  • 16,768 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:46 PM

so when Obama doesn't take your guns, are you going to realize you're just a little bit overzealous here? Or are you going to decide he was just too afraid to?

so it seems that Obama isn't going to take anyones guns, but who knows, maybe he'll pull a fast one
http://www.politico....60.html?hp=t1_3

Bruce Reed, chief of staff to guns task force leader Vice President Joe Biden, told a meeting that the proposals to be unveiled at a White House event Wednesday morning will come with three prongs: legislation to reduce gun availability and executive actions to address education and mental health. Among the areas those executive actions would address are anti-bullying measures and additional training for school counselors and mental health professionals.

According to the person in the room for Reed’s presentation, Obama’s gun violence prong includes universal background checks for all new gun purchases, which Reed called the most important element of Obama’s entire gun violence proposal. It also calls for banning assault weapons and ammunition magazines with more than 10 rounds and an anti-trafficking law that the White House hopes will break up gun-trafficking rings, Reed told the group.

History will repeat itself, but I couldn't seriously think a commie like you could grasp that...

I am curious what exactly you think is going to be repeated in the US...?

#48 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,331 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:52 PM

These guys are sitting around and jacking off to the thought of getting to shoot people and playing RedDawn vs our govt.

#49 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,974 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:52 PM

I am curious what exactly you think is going to be repeated in the US...?

the dark days of the brady act when we were ruled by a tyrannical slick willy clinton.

#50 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,384 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:56 PM

isn't it weird how the "forefathers" thought only white dudes who owned property should vote but apparently everyone should have a gun

#51 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,701 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:01 AM

I couldn't give two sh/ts if tyrant 2a haters disagree. I await your "oh noes, I no longer have the freedom of speech either?"

anyone who indiscriminately sprays the word "commie" around to describe anyone who disagrees with their viewpoints is by default eliminated as a cognitive source in discourse

#52 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,768 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:12 AM

So no liberals in here want a sign to put in your front yard?

Why not?

#53 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,585 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:54 AM

Obama didn't go through congress like Clinton (Democrat) did in 1994. This mother fuger will do it through executive order! Woot! fug you gun huggers!

Because of the UN disarmament agreement he signed?

#54 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,585 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:56 AM

So no liberals in here want a sign to put in your front yard?

Why not?

Probably for the same reason the gun owners didn't want their address published in the paper, but please continue with your adolescent argument.

#55 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,768 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:57 AM

Adolescents started this little fight.

Piers Morgan fact checked...

http://www.ebaumswor...watch/83014609/

#56 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:09 AM

Adolescents started this little fight.

Piers Morgan fact checked...

http://www.ebaumswor...watch/83014609/

No actually, a a guy shooting children with a gun started this little fight

#57 bauss

bauss

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:14 AM

If these guys aren't willing to put up a "gun free zone" in their yard why must they do it to schools?

#58 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,974 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:20 AM

If these guys aren't willing to put up a "gun free zone" in their yard why must they do it to schools?

i don't believe for a second that you don't understand the difference between a decision being made by a private property owner vs. decisions made regarding a state owned and regulated location full of young children and other vulnerable individuals.

you might as well be trying to argue that it's hypocritical to support a ban on alcohol and tobacco in schools but be unwilling to install a giant no smoking sign in your house.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com