Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

panthers55

Who gets cut that suddenly leaves us with a big need?

77 posts in this topic

Deangelo! we need RBs in the 1st..

You joke, but when we cut/trade Williams and Stewart goes down in week 3, we're gonna be hard up for RBs.

You joke, but when we cut/trade Williams and Stewart goes down in week 3, we're gonna be hard up for RBs.

no different than if we kept Williams who could very well go down in week 3...

Gross is who I'm eyeing as the biggest cut this year. Don't know why you'd cut Gamble over Gross.

No true... Our secondary played well enough without Gamble. He's just a nice piece to have when he is there. It will be weird without Gamble there but he is just expendable at the moment

I'd say our biggest need are

1a. NT

1b. RG

2. LT

3 CB

4 O-Line Depth

5. DB Depth

Neg rep was accidental, was trying to pos rep. I agree with your list. Anyone know how to remove neg rep using an iPad? Not gonna have computer access for a while.

Neg rep was accidental, was trying to pos rep. I agree with your list. Anyone know how to remove neg rep using an iPad? Not gonna have computer access for a while.

You've broken my heart :'( (sarcasm engaged)

1 person likes this

no different than if we kept Williams who could very well go down in week 3...

yea so many teams are finding RBs in scrap heaps and in low/mid rounds.

You've broken my heart :'( (sarcasm engaged)

:)

Dont let Hardy and Johnson's performance fool you, our secondary needs Gamble in a bad way. I get you, I mean, we could let him go, but your taking out the only fangs we have left in the secondary.

Gross however is not needed anymore if we can grab one in the draft. He's standing in the way of some things even if he's not trying.

So, every team in the NFL outside Carolina has set themselves up for disaster then...

Those teams don't have a Cam/Tolbert either

The low hanging fruit from a cap standpoint are Gross and Gamble. Either one or both of them being elsewhere next year would not surprise me at all.

Of course, that necessitates that you go OT in either round 1 or 2.