Photo
- - - - -

Who gets cut that suddenly leaves us with a big need?

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#76 Panthersguru14

Panthersguru14

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:16 PM

I don't know how anybody can justify cutting our best tackle, when there are other holes along the line that need to be filled.

I certainly feel they should draft a tackle, but if ya cut gross, we'd have to come up with restarting tackles. That's a hole I don't know see any GM digging.

Gamble is the easiest to cut.
After that, the there isn't a whole lot you can cut that will actually help the Panthers cap space. Restructuring would be next. Not all the guys will restructure either. Get three, maybe four to restructure, and the Panthers will be under the cap.

March can't get here soon enough.

If we did cut Gross it would mean that we would have a very young offensive line which would suck next year but could be something that pays off in the future. I think this whole cap mess could work if you cut Gross, gamble and Ron. Trade down in the first to get an extra second then you can go DT, OL, CB, OL in the first 4 rounds and replenish what you cut hopefully. Then the only problem is we have to hope that we can get a gem at safety and receiver late. but thats just my opinion, take it for what its worth.

#77 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:35 PM

So guys would cut James Anderson, 2nd bright spot at the position and leave beason and davis as the veterans? That's a worthless decision and I would be pissed relying on Phillips as the alternate swing backer. Not a good look as far as I can tell. I'm not sure Senn will be back. That's sounds like we will be in the same position as last year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com