Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#14 NC State vs. Maryland

58 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

heartbreaking loss, for sure. a bunch of things could have gone much better. the thing about cj leslie, if he doesn't learn to box out and rebound, he's not going to make money in the nba. it's more than just being a hardworking college player; that hard work translates into serious cash as a pro player. he's only hurting himself.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Why you worried about what CJ Leslie is going to do in the NBA?

State fans need to worry about how he's going to help y'all when games in March
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MrTouchdown' timestamp='1358389957' post='2100781']
Lol!

Doesn't feel so good when the shoe is on the other foot, eh?

Maybe if some fat kid in a wheelchair was nearly trampled to death it would be worth mentioning.
[/quote]

Come on now. Even you can at least admit there is a big difference in beating the #1 team and the #14 team.

Not to mention the State as the little brother thing which is obviously true. A lot more factors in play for the State storming the court.

And also, I wasn't a huge fan of State doing it.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MrTouchdown' timestamp='1358389806' post='2100775']
Speaking of the sweet16 the duke fan needs to STFU and take his NCSU wooping like a man. Stop whining bro!

U got beat

PS: Ryan Kelly lisfranc injury! #HEGONE
[/quote]

God I can't wait for you to disappear for a few weeks in february, then again at the start of mach, and then again when the quarters of the nit get ramped up.

#nitbound

Posted · Report post

Neg rep Mr TD

Destroy him ABCers!

Posted · Report post

I'm pretty secure with my e-penis and I can assure u I don't care what some dude on the Internet thinks of me.

See, I'm a Carolina fan. A true fan. Not a bandwagoner like you.

Lemme guess, your college FB team is FSU or the Gamecocks?

At least State & Carolina fans are there year round. You "fans" pick your battles. Here in December GONE in February.

Speaking of GONE - Ryan Kelly Lisfranc!
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Oh noessss the neg rep! That will teach me a lesson!

Posted · Report post

What are you even talking about? You care so little what i think that you needed to troll into the charlotte thread as well. After a win no less.

Posted · Report post

The crazy thing is that this is the worst we've shot all year and I bet we won't shoot worse than that the rest of the season...yet still only lost by 1 point to a team I think is extremely underrated. Maryland is extremely talented...just extremely young as well. We couldn't throw it in the ocean tonight but had a chance to win at the end of the game. It didn't happen...but this team is WAY ahead of last year's Sweet 16 team right now, so I see no reason to think we can't get back to the Sweet 16 and beyond this year.

Posted · Report post

Tell me again about your great offense state fans. Top shooting team in the country amirite?

I mean got damn 50 points? Even UNC managed 52 in the UVA game :cool:

Posted · Report post

[quote name='thatlookseasy' timestamp='1358433747' post='2101212']
Tell me again about your great offense state fans. Top shooting team in the country amirite?

I mean got damn 50 points? Even UNC managed 52 in the UVA game :cool:
[/quote]

Had an off night. It happens. I think it tells more about our team that we went on the road against a talented ACC team and lost by 1 point while having probably the worst game of our year.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MrTouchdown' timestamp='1358389806' post='2100775']
Speaking of the sweet16 the duke fan needs to STFU and take his NCSU wooping like a man. Stop whining bro!

U got beat

[u][b]PS: Ryan Kelly lisfranc injury! #HEGONE[/b][/u]
[/quote]

I already shot you down with this rumor that you probably saw on the IC. Unless you have a link worry about your own team.