Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is Lamont Bryant The Next Impact Player Off The Practice Squad?

84 posts in this topic

Posted

Wonder why he only had 44 catches over a 4 year college career?

He was a backup QB for a while apparently

Posted

Height: 6'5

Weight: 229

40 Time: 4.36

Vert: 43

B. Jump: 10'8

BP: 19

20 Yard Shuttle: 4.38

3 Cone: 6.78

Wingspan: 80 1/4

Those are Megatron type measurables - freakish. Every one of those stat lines is freakish including his wingspan. My goodness we need to get him and Gettis on the field at the same time. Get them both mentors, I don't care. But don't allow these 2 talented kids to just waste it.

What I would love to do.... Promote Prohel to WR coach have Moose come in as the assistant WR coach (Offer it to him and see if he likes it) to mentor all of the WR. And of course there's Smitty to help them grow

Posted

33447223.jpg
5 people like this

Posted

Derrick Rose is 6'2" with a 40" vertical. You mean we have a WR that's 6'5" with a 43" vertical and he's on the practice squad? Damn, I just don't get it.

Posted

his measurables are crazy. 4.36 40 for his size? that is unreal. I wanna see him get more reps in the preseason. Run with the 1s during training camp. Get the WR coach to get with him for his route running.

Posted

lol you did it. nice reactions too. it would be a miracle if this guy could come in out of nowhere like cruz and be a super star...he has the talent to do it..

Yes... Shout out to BigSyke for motivating me to make this thread

1 person likes this

Posted

damn if he was a converted qb he should get a chance, i mean armanti has for 3 years and he is more athletic than him.

Posted

On a side-note...hey Zod...can we have Gettleman's name added to the Huddle dictionary so it doesn't show up with a red line underneath it every time I type his name?

Spell check not a Huddle thing, but your browser. Can't you add with a right click?

Posted

Just give him a damn shot, his measurables are in the top 1%.

Posted

Spell check not a Huddle thing, but your browser. Can't you add with a right click?

ohaii LP <3

Posted

Gettleman <add to dictionary> Gettleman...hmmmmmmmmmm, OK, I'm a dumb-ass.

Posted

Bye Armanti, Pilares & Murphy. Give me Smitty, Lafell, Gettis, Bryant & Joe Adams.

Eh.. You want Adams and Gettis but you're okay with kicking Pilares who's actually contributed to the curb?

Our fanbase needs to get over the David Gettis thing. Even our #2 Lafell disappears too often in games.