Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rscott94

Is Lamont Bryant The Next Impact Player Off The Practice Squad?

83 posts in this topic

damn if he was a converted qb he should get a chance, i mean armanti has for 3 years and he is more athletic than him.

On a side-note...hey Zod...can we have Gettleman's name added to the Huddle dictionary so it doesn't show up with a red line underneath it every time I type his name?

Spell check not a Huddle thing, but your browser. Can't you add with a right click?

Just give him a damn shot, his measurables are in the top 1%.

Spell check not a Huddle thing, but your browser. Can't you add with a right click?

ohaii LP <3

Gettleman <add to dictionary> Gettleman...hmmmmmmmmmm, OK, I'm a dumb-ass.

Bye Armanti, Pilares & Murphy. Give me Smitty, Lafell, Gettis, Bryant & Joe Adams.

Eh.. You want Adams and Gettis but you're okay with kicking Pilares who's actually contributed to the curb?

Our fanbase needs to get over the David Gettis thing. Even our #2 Lafell disappears too often in games.

Gettleman <add to dictionary> Gettleman...hmmmmmmmmmm, OK, I'm a dumb-ass.

So, we are also educational here. As Gettleman would say, it takes a village.

ohaii LP <3

dont start dat sh*t lol :cool:

1 person likes this

Just give him a damn shot, his measurables are in the top 1%.

No poo,

I am not being a smartass when I say this, but if he can't learn the playbook who cares?

Just send him on go routes and use his gifts, lob the ball if need be, let him fight for it...he can jump like 8 feet apparently.

The only thing that could hold him back at this point is if he has rocks for hands.

Talent and measures like that are beyond rare.

So his measurables are nice and watching him beat a midget CB to haul in a wounded pickle duck was cool but will it blend?