12 replies to this topic

#1 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,713 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:22 PM

It didn’t help that Moore grossly misplayed an underthrown ball, jumping too soon and flailing like a blindfolded kid trying to implode a piñata hanging three feet higher than his stick can reach.
Though Moore may eventually take the fall for the failure of the defense, defensive backs coach Ron Milus is the first one to go. Per multiple reports, Milus has been fired.
Milus re-joined the Broncos in 2011 with head coach John Fox, who had hired Milus in 2009 with the Panthers. Though it’s unclear whether Milus already was on thin ice, the unprecedented manner in which the Broncos squandered a late lead undoubtedly sealed his fate.

Who's next?

http://profootballta...milus-the-boot/

#2 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,813 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:27 PM

Why do fans still hanging on Foxy's nuts . I thought I was bad

#3 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• HUDDLER
  • 4,669 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:45 PM

Why do fans still hanging on Foxy's nuts . I thought I was bad

Ya know what chuck, your right. Let us never mention our previous coach of nine seasons, nor shall we have any joy at his shortcomings that look soooooo damn familiar. Also it is now a bannable offense to bring up the fact that John fox hit the free agent lottery with Peyton Manning. Smh

#4 janderson20vt

janderson20vt

Double Bubble

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:46 PM

Can we stop with the Fox posts? You sound like Taylor Swift singing about her ex boyfriends.

#5 SZ James

SZ James

herd it on routers

• HUDDLER
  • 7,598 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:50 PM

there's always the option of not opening up threads about things you don't like

#6 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,562 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:39 PM

Can we stop with the Fox posts? You sound like Taylor Swift singing about her ex boyfriends.

man, you must have hated it this season when we got a tidal wave of "foxy would have done xyz look at what he's doing in denver all of you who said he was a bad coach are idiots he's going to get a ring with peyton" after every loss.

#7 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,813 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:13 AM

no we shouldn't since people wouldn't shut the fug up about fox during the regular season.

#8 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,336 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:50 AM

They shouldn't have to look far for a scapegoat. Champ Bailey gave up about 9,000 points just by himself.

#9 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,330 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:57 AM

fox helped lose that game with his usual shenanigans, but that secondary blew the game. champ bailey needs to retire and there's a good chance getting rid of milus was a good move.

#10 Goondal

Goondal

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,894 posts
  • LocationHighlands Ranch, CO

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:08 AM

The secondary was getting torched deep all game. Without several Flacco misfires and awful ST coverage by the Ravens that game would not have even been competitive. The DB coach seems like a good place to start.

#11 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:54 AM

Broncos secondary made Flacco look like Joe Montana.

#12 Who Said What?

Who Said What?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts
  • LocationEverybody knows Carolina's my home

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:39 AM

fox helped lose that game with his usual shenanigans, but that secondary blew the game. champ bailey needs to retire and there's a good chance getting rid of milus was a good move.

I kept hearing the announcers say that the defensive gameplan was predicated on Bailey's ability to play one on one. I would have maybe done that when he was ten years younger. That is just bad game planning on Del Rio's part. Once Smith beat Bailey, he walked into the endzone. No over the top help.

#13 countryboi

countryboi

• HUDDLER
  • 2,334 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC born and raised

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:44 AM

gotta have a scrapegoat, the secondary played pretty decent for the broncos before that playoff game

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.