Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Worst characters in gaming

33 posts in this topic

Posted

Dr. Funfrock from Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure.

Always slapping me and kidnapping my girlfriend.

Posted

Markinson was a giant asshole throughout the first Syphon Filter. Of course he's the one that makes the big swerve at the end, and you don't even get to kill him because Rhoemer shoots him in the head.

Didn't like the boss fight at the end very much. You have to gas Rhoemer instead of engaging in a shoot and cover firefight. Also he has an M79 he can shoot anywhere and not get hurt which kills you in one shot so it's kinda cheap.

Great game, iffy ending

Posted

Wut?

Yun is mid tier, Yang is low tier. If you're getting bodied by Yun and Yang, you're just bad at the game.

Im talking about ssf4ac when it 1st came out Yun was almost as difficult as he was on 3. with yang not 2 far behind.

Posted

Princess Peach.

Can't figure out if she was in love with Bowser and I kept kidnapping her or if she was just too stupid to lock the castle doors.

Posted

Arbiter from halo....3?..2. Whatever

Posted

every single boss character in a fighting game that just turns into all the other characters.

mortal kombat/marvel vs. capcom/ world heroes/ soul calibur et al, I'm looking at you.

Posted

every single boss character in a fighting game that just turns into all the other characters.

mortal kombat/marvel vs. capcom/ world heroes/ soul calibur et al, I'm looking at you.

What?

The 3 bosses from the MvC series are Onslaught, Abyss and Galactus. Galactus is the most similar to what you said but he doesn't actually turn into any other characters a la Shang Tsung from MK or Inferno from Soul Calibur he just summons cosmic avatars of Wesker, Akuma, Doom and Dormamu.

Posted

Anders in Dragon Age 2. They took one of my favorite characters in Origins and turned him into a whiny emo loser.

Posted

Otis in Dead Rising. I'd be surrounded by about 500 zombies and this old bastard would constantly call me. If I hung up on him because I was being mauled he would call back and say "don't hang up on me! That's rude" it's almost as annoying when I'm trying to do a mission before time runs out and he calls me wanting me to save people. I'm pretty sure that Otis is the most unanimously hated character i've ever seen in a video game.

rival from Pokemon Gold/Silver. fug this guy. He'd always show up at the worst possible times when 90% of my pokemon were fainted and want to battle me. His heal move spamming Meganium made me want to break my gameboy when I was a kid.

Posted

the fugking clown in devil may cry 3.

Posted

Rain from Mortal Kombat - Mileena a close second.

You shut your ***** mouth! :P Rain/Reiko are my favs.

Posted

What?

The 3 bosses from the MvC series are Onslaught, Abyss and Galactus. Galactus is the most similar to what you said but he doesn't actually turn into any other characters a la Shang Tsung from MK or Inferno from Soul Calibur he just summons cosmic avatars of Wesker, Akuma, Doom and Dormamu.

correct you are, my mistake.