• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 TbTeRRoR

TbTeRRoR

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:14 AM

I bet your wrong. I go into most of the sources I even use on here for my arguments doubting the validity just as much as I doubt yours. The truth is most articles you see are half truths or skewered by stats that support each sides view. To not admit this is folly

#17 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,083 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:22 AM

I bet your wrong. I go into most of the sources I even use on here for my arguments doubting the validity just as much as I doubt yours. The truth is most articles you see are half truths or skewered by stats that support each sides view. To not admit this is folly

i'll grant you that, allying oneself to a singular source of information is a setup for disaster. keep in mind, though, that everything snopes posts is itself verifiable from other outside sources if you're willing to do the legwork. i've found it to be pretty reliable thus far.

#18 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,112 posts
  • Locationfresh out the grave

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:31 AM

I got no problem with snopes... but let me ask you WHO THE FRIG CAN VERIFY THEY ARE RIGHT PSSH INTERNET SNOPING IS BELIEVING! L O L I dont believe half the junk you see on here. Isn't snopes.com owner someone tied up in media / politics that makes their "debunking" of issues sensitive to them very suspect.

If snoping convinces you well then to each his own.

"Isn't snopes tied up with media/politics?"

No.

#19 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,915 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:03 PM

I got no problem with snopes... but let me ask you WHO THE FRIG CAN VERIFY THEY ARE RIGHT PSSH INTERNET SNOPING IS BELIEVING! L O L I dont believe half the junk you see on here. Isn't snopes.com owner someone tied up in media / politics that makes their "debunking" of issues sensitive to them very suspect.

If snoping convinces you well then to each his own.

Very interesting. It's a shame you won't use this same thought process on bronze age mythology instead of on "debunking of issues."

#20 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,007 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:07 AM

I do find it interesting that the number of gun deaths in the 70's over a four year stretch was more than a similar four year stretch from 2002-2006.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com