Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 49ers Better Use Our Games As Film

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Don't worry, the 49ers will manhandle the Falcons. The Falcons fortitude, or lack thereof, will be exposed relative to the 49ers squad.

Posted

I think it's going to be San FranSIXo in a route.

Posted

NFL teams don't watch tape. They just go and read message boards so this thread is very important.

Posted

i doubt they'll spot the falcons 20 myself

Posted

Like I've said before, get ready to be bitter over commentators talking up Kaepernick dominating and running all over them as if no QB has ever done it before, even though it'll be based on our game film. Always the bridesmaid.

Actually the last conversation Colin was in, which was last week Saturday, the commentators gave Cam props and even set him apart, talent wise from, Colin and the other running QBs.

Posted

NFL teams don't watch tape. They just go and read message boards so this thread is very important.

True... I mean we do know wtf we're talking about

Some times... not all the time

Posted

Or they should kill themselves if they don't

Game 1 and 2

I'll tell if they did or didn't. On defense it should be nothing but a 3 or 4 man rush, no blitzes. On offense I can't really point out what we did... Cam is just Cam against ATL. I can only think of the TE position. I just have a feeling Colin lack of experience will cause them to lose

If our coaching staff is as bad as you are always trying to say they are, why would the almighty Jim Harbaugh want to look to them for a gameplan?

Posted

If our coaching staff is as bad as you are always trying to say they are, why would the almighty Jim Harbaugh want to look to them for a gameplan?

Well I never said Rivera isn't a good defensive coordinator. That's what he is, more than a HC. He gets that on the defensive side. The offensive side, we don't specifically game-plan against teams. The way we play is just effective against the Falcons

Posted

We will, use it to see how they let cam run all over them.,