Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhillyB

Here's an interesting article on homosexuality and biblical scholarship

203 posts in this topic

lol well if I'm effeminate then you guys haven't got a chance!

lol well if I'm effeminate then you guys haven't got a chance!

kevin max of dc talk was ridiculed by hardline conservative groups as being effeminate

kevin max of dc talk was ridiculed by hardline conservative groups as being effeminate

?

random

?

random

dc talk is a late 90's christian rock/rap group that helped usher in modern music into mainstream christian culture, and they met a lot of resistance from groups who saw rap and rock as intrinsically of the devil. one of their favorite tactics was leveling the term "effeminate" at one of the vocalists who wore his hair shaggily and wore floral print dress shirts, etc.

just providing context within tbterror's likely realm of knowledge and highlighting the fact that effeminate is a nuanced concept

dc talk is a late 90's christian rock/rap group that helped usher in modern music into mainstream christian culture, and they met a lot of resistance from groups who saw rap and rock as intrinsically of the devil. one of their favorite tactics was leveling the term "effeminate" at one of the vocalists who wore his hair shaggily and wore floral print dress shirts, etc.

just providing context within tbterror's likely realm of knowledge and highlighting the fact that effeminate is a nuanced concept

never heard of em but I'll go out on a limb and say tbterror probably thinks they're going to hell too because that helps perpetuate his gay witch hunt

now back to the bible..

So it's ok to be gay if you aren't effeminate, or do you think all gay men are effeminate?

TbTerror is more obsessed with homosexuality than any straight male has a logical reason to be.

Me thinks thou doth protest too much.

oh that goes without saying. public opinion has swung so fast and far that probably approaching 100% of the hold outs are closet cases.