Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Here's an interesting article on homosexuality and biblical scholarship

203 posts in this topic

Posted

dude you're the pivot man in every discussion about homosexuality in the tinderbox

Posted

Ok so you know where I stand. Its not right to me and I don't agree with it. I'm not running around with anti gay signs or trying to block them from anything. I'm not jumping in their faces and slapping them with my bible. I didn't see how that restaurant owner violated anything.

He did what his religion required of him and he did it in a subtle manner. He didn't shout and denounce them like some radicals would do.

I'm not keen on the idea of them raising children, but I'm not telling anyone to stop them from doing it. Its any responsible adults right to raise children.

I'm not for Gay marriage. I don't mind civil unions that allow insurance/ gov assistance to gay families, and binds them as partners. They can have any kind of ceremony they want to , just not the one that includes the christian god as it is offensive(to christians) to stand there and join in a bond thats supposed to be between a couple and god.

I've also gave my opinions on guns, how black people should be treated based upon percieved tipping habits and Left and Right agendas.

I haven't touched upon aliens and conspiracy much if any at all.

I pretty much read every post about guns, biblical stuff, and the waiting thing because my wife waitresses. If you can say other wise the say it.

This forum is a debating ground. I am your opposition. Deal with it.

Posted

As far as the guy who posted above saying I care too much about the homo-issue umm bro I've started no topics on the matter.... so can I assume the huddle is Gay rights Gun/Anti gun obsessed? Thats pretty much all we talk about except for the random alien and gov conspiracy(which always leads back to guns).

Well I think we can all agree that the tinderbox has been quite terrible (even by tb standards) since the election

Posted

The current state of the TB makes me sad.

Posted

Ok so you know where I stand. Its not right to me and I don't agree with it. I'm not running around with anti gay signs or trying to block them from anything. I'm not jumping in their faces and slapping them with my bible. I didn't see how that restaurant owner violated anything.

He did what his religion required of him and he did it in a subtle manner. He didn't shout and denounce them like some radicals would do.

I'm not keen on the idea of them raising children, but I'm not telling anyone to stop them from doing it. Its any responsible adults right to raise children.

I'm not for Gay marriage. I don't mind civil unions that allow insurance/ gov assistance to gay families, and binds them as partners. They can have any kind of ceremony they want to , just not the one that includes the christian god as it is offensive(to christians) to stand there and join in a bond thats supposed to be between a couple and god.

I've also gave my opinions on guns, how black people should be treated based upon percieved tipping habits and Left and Right agendas.

I haven't touched upon aliens and conspiracy much if any at all.

I pretty much read every post about guns, biblical stuff, and the waiting thing because my wife waitresses. If you can say other wise the say it.

This forum is a debating ground. I am your opposition. Deal with it.

yes, you're an insecure, bigoted, fanatic that likes to use your religion to dictate what is and isn't improper

we get it

i just don't understand why you're so obsessed with where another man puts his penis. what anyone does with their genitals is nobody's business unless it involves a nonconsenting individual, or child

especially when churches are just loaded with closeted pedofags. but you're more concerned with two adult males having buttsex than your own filthy, hypocritical religion.

i'd say 30% of all molestations occur through the church

2 people like this

Posted

lol well if I'm effeminate then you guys haven't got a chance!

Tb's dad apparently sent him into his stance against effeminate men. jk

Ive got 99 problems...

glamour-shots-13.jpg?w=500&h=384

Posted

They can have any kind of ceremony they want to , just not the one that includes the christian god as it is offensive(to christians) to stand there and join in a bond thats supposed to be between a couple and god.

It's not offensive to me as a Christian so please do not speak for me.

Posted

It's not offensive to me as a Christian so please do not speak for me.

I think he probably means the "right kind" of christians... Ie, the ones that agree with him.

Posted

Awww Cat is having DCTalk concert flashbacks.

I tried to like Christian Rock, but man...its just awful.

lol yep, front row and back stage passes. I thought they were so hot.

For a while that was all I was allowed to listen to and it was considered cool in the bubble I grew up in.

lol

2 people like this

Posted

yes, you're an insecure, bigoted, fanatic that likes to use your religion to dictate what is and isn't improper

we get it

i just don't understand why you're so obsessed with where another man puts his penis. what anyone does with their genitals is nobody's business unless it involves a nonconsenting individual, or child

especially when churches are just loaded with closeted pedofags. but you're more concerned with two adult males having buttsex than your own filthy, hypocritical religion.

i'd say 30% of all molestations occur through the church

umm ok how many post have we had about the other things you just mentioned? I'm responding to the threads not creating them. If you wanta post about pedophiles I'll chim in there to. Adultry, sure I'm teeetotally agianst both of those things.... I'm posting on the subject. Its not like I'm starting this stuff. Stop starting threads about these things and I will stop posting about them. duh

Posted

I Challenge you to show me an effeminate man and prove he is not gay.

Ok, How do you define "effeminate" and what would you accept as proof?

Posted

like 80% of southern preachers are effeminate.