Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Here's an interesting article on homosexuality and biblical scholarship

203 posts in this topic

Posted

Really? PM me, curious as to who.

I suspect a couple, but I have weak gaydar.

No I am not interested, poon forevah!

jimmy making up a twitter girl would explain a lot

Posted

I have gay family members.

Do you think they are going to hell for being gay?

Posted

jimmy making up a twitter girl would explain a lot

He said starting....thank god

Posted

now i'm incredibly curious.

or was he just speaking hypothetically?

Posted

let's see who has the best gaydar:

My money is on Gamble

Posted

let's see who has the best gaydar:

My money is on Gamble

I think mine is broken... I saw the other day that that weather guy Sam Champion is gay and he didn't ping my gaydar at all.

...but I still think The Golden Calf of Bristol is gay.

Posted

idk about The Golden Calf of Bristol. I think wysiwyg with him. I even believe him about the virginity thing.

I like to believe my black-dar is better than my gay-dar though. Although I honestly was fooled by Dpantherman.

1 person likes this

Posted

idk about The Golden Calf of Bristol. I think wysiwyg with him. I even believe him about the virginity thing.

I like to believe my black-dar is better than my gay-dar though. Although I honestly was fooled by Dpantherman.

LOL... black-dar. That's a new one.

I guess that's an internet age invention...

Speaking of that, where is sagaciouspanther? He dropped off the huddle altogether about a month ago???

Posted

My gaydar says its all in the eyes. That metric works well.

Blackdar is similar to blackness confirmed on undercover brother. Lol

There is another one for politics. Only a handful here I have a hard time telling which way they lean.

Posted

Do you think they are going to hell for being gay?

If they don't repent from it yes, but thats no different than my uncle(not gay) who doesn't believe or has not stepped inside a church since he was drafted for the vietnam war and hasn't been back to church since. However no man knows another's heart , but I do know that if you accept Christ as your saviour and believe in him then you will cast aside your bad deeds. Is it possible you back track? Absolutely , but you can still repent. Repenting is not saying a few words and ok I good. Actions speak louder than words repenting means whole heartedly striving to and making a change.

If you have that in your heart you will make the change.

I'm no master of church doctrine or theology. I grew up with it, ran away from it spending years out of the loop, and then returned to it when I realized I was missing that part of me. I think the most vehement people on here never witnessed someone truly changed. I've seen the worse of the worse drug addicts whole heartedly change, and its a beautiful thing. Some try and backslide but I've seen them keep on trying till they got it. As a christian is not my job to point fingers or judge. Its to help others understand what christ did for everyone. Some of you don't believe and you will berate and belittle, but I will not back down from this. I dont believe in forcing anyone to change, but I do believe if I can put a word in that may sway them I will. If they want to know more I will tell them more. If they want to mock I will try to ignore them.

1 person likes this

Posted

If they don't repent from it yes, but thats no different than my uncle(not gay) who doesn't believe or has not stepped inside a church since he was drafted for the vietnam war and hasn't been back to church since. However no man knows another's heart , but I do know that if you accept Christ as your saviour and believe in him then you will cast aside your bad deeds. Is it possible you back track? Absolutely , but you can still repent. Repenting is not saying a few words and ok I good. Actions speak louder than words repenting means whole heartedly striving to and making a change.

If you have that in your heart you will make the change.

I'm no master of church doctrine or theology. I grew up with it, ran away from it spending years out of the loop, and then returned to it when I realized I was missing that part of me. I think the most vehement people on here never witnessed someone truly changed. I've seen the worse of the worse drug addicts whole heartedly change, and its a beautiful thing. Some try and backslide but I've seen them keep on trying till they got it. As a christian is not my job to point fingers or judge. Its to help others understand what christ did for everyone. Some of you don't believe and you will berate and belittle, but I will not back down from this. I dont believe in forcing anyone to change, but I do believe if I can put a word in that may sway them I will. If they want to know more I will tell them more. If they want to mock I will try to ignore them.

What do you do for a living?

Posted

The Golden Calf of Bristol is either a significantly better person than all of us, or he is pulling a Lance Armstrong on everyone.

Either way, I find him annoying and unlikable. That being said, I hope he is a starting QB next year just for the lulz (and the small possibility that he is the 2nd coming)