Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,598 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:14 PM

let's see who has the best gaydar:

My money is on Gamble

I think mine is broken... I saw the other day that that weather guy Sam Champion is gay and he didn't ping my gaydar at all.

...but I still think The Golden Calf of Bristol is gay.

#79 SZ James

SZ James

1 888 CAM PAIN

• HUDDLER
  • 7,435 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:25 PM

idk about The Golden Calf of Bristol. I think wysiwyg with him. I even believe him about the virginity thing.

I like to believe my black-dar is better than my gay-dar though. Although I honestly was fooled by Dpantherman.

#80 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,598 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:28 PM

idk about The Golden Calf of Bristol. I think wysiwyg with him. I even believe him about the virginity thing.

I like to believe my black-dar is better than my gay-dar though. Although I honestly was fooled by Dpantherman.

LOL... black-dar. That's a new one.

I guess that's an internet age invention...

Speaking of that, where is sagaciouspanther? He dropped off the huddle altogether about a month ago???

#81 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,248 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:24 PM

My gaydar says its all in the eyes. That metric works well.

Blackdar is similar to blackness confirmed on undercover brother. Lol

There is another one for politics. Only a handful here I have a hard time telling which way they lean.

#82 TbTeRRoR

TbTeRRoR

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:25 PM

Do you think they are going to hell for being gay?

If they don't repent from it yes, but thats no different than my uncle(not gay) who doesn't believe or has not stepped inside a church since he was drafted for the vietnam war and hasn't been back to church since. However no man knows another's heart , but I do know that if you accept Christ as your saviour and believe in him then you will cast aside your bad deeds. Is it possible you back track? Absolutely , but you can still repent. Repenting is not saying a few words and ok I good. Actions speak louder than words repenting means whole heartedly striving to and making a change.
If you have that in your heart you will make the change.

I'm no master of church doctrine or theology. I grew up with it, ran away from it spending years out of the loop, and then returned to it when I realized I was missing that part of me. I think the most vehement people on here never witnessed someone truly changed. I've seen the worse of the worse drug addicts whole heartedly change, and its a beautiful thing. Some try and backslide but I've seen them keep on trying till they got it. As a christian is not my job to point fingers or judge. Its to help others understand what christ did for everyone. Some of you don't believe and you will berate and belittle, but I will not back down from this. I dont believe in forcing anyone to change, but I do believe if I can put a word in that may sway them I will. If they want to know more I will tell them more. If they want to mock I will try to ignore them.

#83 Verge

Verge

Huddle Troll Legend

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:34 PM

If they don't repent from it yes, but thats no different than my uncle(not gay) who doesn't believe or has not stepped inside a church since he was drafted for the vietnam war and hasn't been back to church since. However no man knows another's heart , but I do know that if you accept Christ as your saviour and believe in him then you will cast aside your bad deeds. Is it possible you back track? Absolutely , but you can still repent. Repenting is not saying a few words and ok I good. Actions speak louder than words repenting means whole heartedly striving to and making a change.

I'm no master of church doctrine or theology. I grew up with it, ran away from it spending years out of the loop, and then returned to it when I realized I was missing that part of me. I think the most vehement people on here never witnessed someone truly changed. I've seen the worse of the worse drug addicts whole heartedly change, and its a beautiful thing. Some try and backslide but I've seen them keep on trying till they got it. As a christian is not my job to point fingers or judge. Its to help others understand what christ did for everyone. Some of you don't believe and you will berate and belittle, but I will not back down from this. I dont believe in forcing anyone to change, but I do believe if I can put a word in that may sway them I will. If they want to know more I will tell them more. If they want to mock I will try to ignore them.

What do you do for a living?

#84 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,936 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:44 PM

The Golden Calf of Bristol is either a significantly better person than all of us, or he is pulling a Lance Armstrong on everyone.

Either way, I find him annoying and unlikable. That being said, I hope he is a starting QB next year just for the lulz (and the small possibility that he is the 2nd coming)

#85 TbTeRRoR

TbTeRRoR

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:58 PM

What do you do for a living?

estimater/ CNC programmer for a steel service center

#86 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,246 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:25 PM

Are you going to heaven?

#87 TbTeRRoR

TbTeRRoR

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:44 PM

Are you going to heaven?

With out a doubt my friend. Just give me a holler if you need directions I can show you where to start, but you'll have to actually find the road yourself. If you do find the road I can give you the crash course on how to ride it. Admit to being a sinner, Believe that Christ died for the payment of the debts of peoples sins, and Confess it proudly with the understanding how much people meant to him for him to have sacrificed himself.

but then again I'm just a crazy person who hates homos and blacks and peace and liberal viewpoints.<-- all sarcasm except maybe the liberal viewpoint thing

#88 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,828 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:00 PM

With out a doubt my friend. Just give me a holler if you need directions I can show you where to start, but you'll have to actually find the road yourself. If you do find the road I can give you the crash course on how to ride it. Admit to being a sinner, Believe that Christ died for the payment of the debts of peoples sins, and Confess it proudly with the understanding how much people meant to him for him to have sacrificed himself.

but then again I'm just a crazy person who hates homos and blacks and peace and liberal viewpoints.<-- all sarcasm except maybe the liberal viewpoint thing

Please demonstrate that your directions are both trustworthy and accurate.

#89 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,246 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:23 PM

Tbterror if that's god then I am out. I don't want any part of heaven if its filled with people like you and a judgmental god

Thank God I don't though

#90 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,757 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:29 PM

i bet if you abandoned your mosaic cosmogony in favor of just embracing the love for humanity demonstrated by that there jesus guy you'd get an incredibly open and welcome response to your posts as they reflected it, rather than confirming the option of christianity rightly held by people who rightly despise religion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.