Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nagai

DT Shariff Floyd

7 posts in this topic

Dude, I'll take this guy over Jesse Williams or Jenkins any day of the week. Tough against the run and can create a good push against the pass. Me gusta.

Me too I like Jesse a bit more. I'm fine with Floyd in the 2nd

I just can't see us grabbing a pure run stuffer. We don't run a pure 34, the NT isn't half as important in the 43. We'll see.

I just can't see us grabbing a pure run stuffer. We don't run a pure 34, the NT isn't half as important in the 43. We'll see.

Nagai is that a Worthy picture? I love Worthy!

Give me Warmack & Floyd.

If anything we need a NT before a UT.

With the OL and WR that will be available when we pick in the 2nd, I just cant see us going D.

• Yea that was a terrible draft 
    • Dude Exum would be an awesome target.  He still has mad potential and he's been one of the individual players I've been rooting for to exceed.   Unless we pull off a trade, we're looking at an older vet.  You're right that Teague won't come here.   http://hoopshype.com/2017/06/15/nba-free-agency-2017-point-guards/ Not much there that's realistic.  Jennings? Ben Udrih? 
    • It takes a couple weeks for your gut microbiome to adjust with the beneficial bacteria that break down plant fiber. From then on it is clean sailing. I have had 2 less than stellar poops all year, both came after going out to eat and splurging on a side of french fries. Other than that, my morning poop is regular, quick,  and bountiful. Like soft serve clockwork.  As an aside, the bacteria that break down meat products are known to produce TMAO which accelerates cancer growth.