Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What position do you want our 1st round to go to

What position do you want our 1st round to go to   111 votes

1. 1. What position do you want our 1st round to go to

• DT
    • OT
    • OG
    • WR
    • FS

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

55 posts in this topic

Posted

Which position would you like to see our 1st round go to and why? Also who in that said position would you like to draft given our 14th pick. Be realistic.

Posted

jesse williams

Posted

I voted DT but I could go with any of these. Even throw in CB if Gamble is gone.

Posted

We have to address a WR position before its too late. Linemen we can get in the 2nd or as a FA

Posted

I voted OG because I like Warmack but honestly any of the three OT, OG, or DT is good with me. In my opinion the best teams are the ones that have a great o-line and d-line.

Posted

I voted OG because I like Warmack but honestly any of the three OT, OG, or DT is good with me. In my opinion the best teams are the ones that have a great o-line and d-line.

Posted

i have a feeling that gettleman's first pick is going to bring about a lot of bitching from people who consider the various draftniks' big boards as gospel.

gettleman > kiper, mayock, mcshay, rang, wright, and walter

Posted

Gotta see what we do in free agency - since we might now actually do something - first.

(which also depends on what the team does as far as cap management)

Posted

I am in the og or ot camp. We went out and got a franchise QB now we need to sure up our o line. The great teams in the league have elite o lines. I want an elite o line.

Posted

Too early to say.

Just not something pitiful like OG.

Posted

Gotta see what we do in free agency - since we might now actually do something - first.

(which also depends on what the team does as far as cap management)

my hope all along is that we'd fill holes with vets and then focus on BPA in the draft.

prior to gettleman getting the gig i wanted us to trade every pick after the 2nd round for vet players just to make sure we use those picks on people who can make an immediate impact. of course the cap situation made that really hard to do.

i trust gettleman's ability to spot talent, though. i think he'll make the staff (mainly the scouting department) here better one way or another. he mentioned giving the the tools they need to do the job better and i'm thinking that may be referring to some of the data-analytics software that is being used by some scouting departments in the league.

Posted

We are in a good spot to take the best available player among the above positions.