Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarolinaCoolin

What position do you want our 1st round to go to

What position do you want our 1st round to go to   111 members have voted

1. 1. What position do you want our 1st round to go to

• DT
    • OT
    • OG
    • WR
    • FS

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

55 posts in this topic

i think WR is our #1 need by far, but this year there is no Real-Deal-Hollyfield WR in the draft

...so i said OG

Line or Keenan Allen... I don't know I just want that guy lol

I agree with those who say we need to wait to see who gets cut and who we pick up in free agency before the draft. We might have needs in areas not considered a problem right now or we might fill some of the need positions in free agency. Much of this also depends on where various players are projected. For example everyone wants to go OG because of Warmack but most every early poll has him going well before the 14th pick. Would we want the third best OG at 14 versus the best WR or the third DT versus the best cornerback available.

I want us to upgrade WR desperately, but no one available seems to warrant the 14th pick for me, so I vote OT.

"Touchdown Scorers, D-Line, and BIG guys that can protect the QB"

-David Gettleman

Best player available, regardless of position...besides the obvious like QB or RB

BPA at any of the following positions

T, G, CB, S, DT

I think Gettleman gave his interpretation of what he wants first and that's a big guy and second is a touchdown scorer.

BPA, it is silly to say this or that position. Warmack, Jesse Williams, Rhodes, Allen, Jones in that order.

Secondary. Oh my God, I'm so tired of seeing wide-open receivers not in Panthers jerseys.

Still need to see it play out. Too early to tell now with the college all star games still needing to be played, the combine workouts, and the start of FA.

I voted for OG since it's arguably our biggest need. I wouldn't be mad if we went lineman for the first two picks (O or D), though.