Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarolinaCoolin

What position do you want our 1st round to go to

What position do you want our 1st round to go to   111 members have voted

1. 1. What position do you want our 1st round to go to

• DT
    • OT
    • OG
    • WR
    • FS

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

55 posts in this topic

I think Gettleman gave his interpretation of what he wants first and that's a big guy and second is a touchdown scorer.

Jesse and Hopkins/Rogers

Would if best player is a qb?

I think Gettleman gave his interpretation of what he wants first and that's a big guy and second is a touchdown scorer.

Except he said he wants touchdown scorers, pass rushers and then said lastly big guys. You left that part out.

Well we already have pass rushers so that was a given. That's my interpretation and Im welcome to it, lol.

I want a DT. Need to replace Ron Edwards. Create more pressure from the inside. Finally have a dominant defensive line like 03.

I really like Warmack if available. While OG isn't perceived as a sexy pick it fits our personnel the best. We have tons of money tied up in our running back and a franchise Quarterback. If we can pass protect up the middle and gash teams with our run game we will be so dangerous. The talent that we have at running back should allow us to have a top 5 rushing attack. A dangerous running game should open up things for Cam via play action or even a small percentage of read option pass plays.

I want a DT too but think we can get a good NT in the second round.

Just imagine being able to pull with either offensive guard. Wheeeeew!!! We would over power teams with Warmack and an improving Amini. It would hide our deficiency at offensive tackle. Piggy can back up Kalil or either guard spot providing solid depth.

Gotta see what we do in free agency - since we might now actually do something - first.

(which also depends on what the team does as far as cap management)

My feeling we will lose a big name to the cap.My guess is either Gross or Gamble.I think it will depend on who we restructure and who we will have to let go.My guess is that it will easier to find a wr in fa unless they grade one of these guys higher than I do. My guess now would be OL to sure up our running game

I really like Warmack if available. While OG isn't perceived as a sexy pick it fits our personnel the best. We have tons of money tied up in our running back and a franchise Quarterback. If we can pass protect up the middle and gash teams with our run game we will be so dangerous. The talent that we have at running back should allow us to have a top 5 rushing attack. A dangerous running game should open up things for Cam via play action or even a small percentage of read option pass plays.

I honestly believe this team should lead the NFL in rushing. OG play and lack of attempts are the only reason they didn't last year.

1 person likes this

To put the points up to win in this league we need to be able to dictate run or pass.