Photo
- - - - -

What position do you want our 1st round to go to

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

Poll: What position do you want our 1st round to go to (111 member(s) have cast votes)

What position do you want our 1st round to go to

1. DT (21 votes [18.92%])

Percentage of vote: 18.92%

2. OT (34 votes [30.63%])

Percentage of vote: 30.63%

3. OG (30 votes [27.03%])

Percentage of vote: 27.03%

4. Voted WR (21 votes [18.92%])

Percentage of vote: 18.92%

5. FS (5 votes [4.50%])

Percentage of vote: 4.50%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:05 PM

I think Gettleman gave his interpretation of what he wants first and that's a big guy and second is a touchdown scorer.

Except he said he wants touchdown scorers, pass rushers and then said lastly big guys. You left that part out.

#42 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationIn yo moma
HUDDLER

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:07 PM

Well we already have pass rushers so that was a given. That's my interpretation and Im welcome to it, lol.

#43 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

Keep Pounding...all the way to...the draft! :D

• LocationNC
SUPPORTER

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:52 AM

I want a DT. Need to replace Ron Edwards. Create more pressure from the inside. Finally have a dominant defensive line like 03.

#44 Beast_3000

Beast_3000

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:54 AM

I really like Warmack if available. While OG isn't perceived as a sexy pick it fits our personnel the best. We have tons of money tied up in our running back and a franchise Quarterback. If we can pass protect up the middle and gash teams with our run game we will be so dangerous. The talent that we have at running back should allow us to have a top 5 rushing attack. A dangerous running game should open up things for Cam via play action or even a small percentage of read option pass plays.

I want a DT too but think we can get a good NT in the second round.

#45 Beast_3000

Beast_3000

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:59 AM

Just imagine being able to pull with either offensive guard. Wheeeeew!!! We would over power teams with Warmack and an improving Amini. It would hide our deficiency at offensive tackle. Piggy can back up Kalil or either guard spot providing solid depth.

#46 jarhead

jarhead

• Locationnear Charlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:59 AM

Gotta see what we do in free agency - since we might now actually do something - first.

(which also depends on what the team does as far as cap management)

My feeling we will lose a big name to the cap.My guess is either Gross or Gamble.I think it will depend on who we restructure and who we will have to let go.My guess is that it will easier to find a wr in fa unless they grade one of these guys higher than I do. My guess now would be OL to sure up our running game

#47 Navy_football

Navy_football

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationArlington, VA
HUDDLER

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:16 AM

I really like Warmack if available. While OG isn't perceived as a sexy pick it fits our personnel the best. We have tons of money tied up in our running back and a franchise Quarterback. If we can pass protect up the middle and gash teams with our run game we will be so dangerous. The talent that we have at running back should allow us to have a top 5 rushing attack. A dangerous running game should open up things for Cam via play action or even a small percentage of read option pass plays.

I honestly believe this team should lead the NFL in rushing. OG play and lack of attempts are the only reason they didn't last year.

#48 jarhead

jarhead

• Locationnear Charlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:25 AM

To put the points up to win in this league we need to be able to dictate run or pass.

#49 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

HUDDLER

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:38 AM

I prefer BPA.

#50 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 18 January 2013 - 08:01 AM

BPA with the exclusion of QB, RB, LB, C, DE