Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Obama's Daughters - NRA is getting desperate

33 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

and are now catering to the lunatic fringe.

"Are the president's kids more important than yours?" a narrator asks. "Then why is he skeptical about putting armed security in our schools when his kids are protected by armed guards at their schools? Mr. Obama demands the wealthy pay their fair share of taxes, but he's just another elitist hypocrite when it comes to a fair share of security."

http://www.politico.com/politico44/2013/01/nra-targets-obama-on-daughters-security-154307.html

Posted · Report post

Dumb commercial, but I did find this pretty hilarious this morning.

Mark Knoller@markknoller

Pres Obama will also propose federal funds for schools to provide armed police security.

Crazy talk!

Posted · Report post

What I want to know is what happens if these armed guards wind up being crazy and become the shooters?

Posted · Report post

how often do cops go on shooting rampages?^

tinfoil huddle don't bother answering

Posted · Report post

how often do cops go on shooting rampages?^

i think the majority of firearms deaths are police shootings... but that would make sense... sorta.

Posted · Report post

i think the majority of firearms deaths are police shootings... but that would make sense... sorta.

we're not talking about instances where it's justified

Posted · Report post

we're not talking about instances where it's justified

if there's no video, it's always justified.

Posted · Report post

Posted · Report post

are you implying i'm tinfoil?

Posted · Report post

Not implying, I'm saying you are. The post I was replying to was about armed guards in schools. You know, because of the shooting rampage at Sandy Hook. I asked how often cops went on shooting rampages. The only thing that was implied was that I was talking about similar instances with cops. Not "oh there was this one time this cop used excessive force and.." crap. Something where a cop goes crazy and just starts shooting people at random en masse. That would be easy as hell to prove.

That's why I said tinfoil huddle need not answer. CatofWar is already frothing at the mouth to derail this into another cop thread.

Posted · Report post

Huddle liberals , preaching acceptance and understanding by belittling people with opposing thought processes...

Posted · Report post

Not implying, I'm saying you are. The post I was replying to was about armed guards in schools. You know, because of the shooting rampage at Sandy Hook. I asked how often cops went on shooting rampages. The only thing that was implied was that I was talking about similar instances with cops. Not "oh there was this one time this cop used excessive force and.." crap.

That's why I said tinfoil huddle need not answer. CatofWar is already frothing at the mouth to derail this into another cop thread.

lol. i'm saying that those statistics are impossible to seperate because of how our judicial and law enforcement institutions are structured... If you want serious answers, ask serious questions.

You don't need to wave your dick around in here, we all know you think highly of yourself.

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments