Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Obama's Daughters - NRA is getting desperate

33 posts in this topic

Posted

Kurb: making the most ironic post today and it's only 11:30 am

Posted

Kurb: making the most ironic post today and it's only 11:30 am

*drops mic*

Posted

Huddle liberals , preaching acceptance and understanding by belittling people with opposing thought processes...

I dont belittle people with opposing thought processes. I belittle people with incorrect thought processes

Posted

shooting massacre, whatever you want to call it. it's not hard to prove as opposed to one isolated incident where the cop's just trying to cover for himself.

Posted

Dumbest thing Ive heard is the governor of New York State proposing a buffer of 1000 foot no gun zones around all schools.

I'm sure that would stop a crazy person hell bent on a shooting spree.

2 people like this

Posted

Americans should be thankful for the nra. thier prime objective is to maintain every americans right to defend themselves. While having americas crap shoveled in thier faces they maintain thier course. The rest of us could learn something from thier persaverance. Read the history of the group and its founding and you might be surprised to find they formed in opposition to the kkk, and the lack of rights in the african american communities after the civil war. While americans fall for propagandist tactics from the media they maintain thier integrity. Another lesson for many to learn.

1 person likes this

Posted

Americans should be thankful for the nra. thier prime objective is to maintain every americans right to defend themselves. While having americas crap shoveled in thier faces they maintain thier course. The rest of us could learn something from thier persaverance. Read the history of the group and its founding and you might be surprised to find they formed in opposition to the kkk, and the lack of rights in the african american communities after the civil war. While americans fall for propagandist tactics from the media they maintain thier integrity. Another lesson for many to learn.

that isn't why they formed. They were formed by yankee infantrymen (and lead by Burnside) who were pissed because northerners were being outshot by southerners... The NRA long supported gun control measures during prohibition...They also were ardent supporters of gun control as soon as the Black Panthers armed themselves. Now, they are little more than a lobbying branch of the weapons industry... and are largely financed as such.

Posted

I don't belittle people with opposing thought processes. I belittle people with what I believe to be incorrect thought processes

Fixed this for you.

Posted

Fixed this for you.

Nah you didnt. I'm pretty selective with my belittling.

Posted

Emotion vs Emotion

NRA fighting fire with fire. Common sense the big loser and nothing concrete accomplished by Obama but driving wedge deeper in the country. Kids no safer at the end of the day.

But, hey, it's how he got elected. Results do not matter at the end of the day, only "intentions"

Posted

hoo boy so the NRA is just a collection of do-gooders who want to arm everyone for their own protection and the whole "lobbying arm of the weapons industry" charge is just media slander.

by the way, do you admire planned parenthood, the NAACP, and the ACLU? those organizations have persevered through a tremendous amount of lies, misinformation, scapegoating, and other dirty political tactics from their enemies as well.

Posted

Emotion vs Emotion

NRA fighting fire with fire. Common sense the big loser and nothing concrete accomplished by Obama but driving wedge deeper in the country. Kids no safer at the end of the day.

But, hey, it's how he got elected. Results do not matter at the end of the day, only "intentions"

i try not to deal in absolutes or engage in name calling.

but you are an idiot if you think "well the children of the leader of the free world get armed protection but obummer wants to grab your guns (not true) so how is that fair?" is a legitimate point.