#16 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,308 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:49 PM

Did you fall for the fear mongering?

I have little faith in the Government since GWB2 landed on an Aircraft carrier like a fugtard and said "mission acomplished" to a series of wars that are on going.

#17 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,381 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:49 PM

anti-depressants? srs question

yep. everyone from columbine to sandy hook.

#18 SZ James

SZ James

1 888 CAM PAIN

• HUDDLER
  • 7,430 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:51 PM

yep. everyone from columbine to sandy hook.

>_>

<_<

uh-oh

#19 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,381 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:51 PM

Its bullshit. IDC what anyone says, this is violating the 2nd amendment to the constitution. Its like the old days back in Elementary school, one kid fugs up and the whole class cant go outside for recess for the day. What about the people who don't bring guns into movie theaters or schools?

Sandy Hook in fact could be a hoax, scare the people from themselves. If you think it is absolutely insane to think that innocent kids could be used as sacrificial lambs to push political agendas, think again. Not saying that's what I believe but I believe there is more to it than what we see from the media, which is whatever they want us to see.

Don't forget the start of 2013 not only was the start to a new year, but a NEW age.

there's your problem. when you don't actually care about facts or logic and still stick to your conspiracy theories, you're likely one of the mentally ill people this is all about.

#20 Murph

Murph

Joe Cool

• HUDDLER
  • 3,884 posts
  • LocationRound about here

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:52 PM

In the end the main battle will be on the clips and background checks on person to person sales/transfers. The latter will be nearly impossible to enforce so it will all be about the clips.

#21 NanceUSMC

NanceUSMC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:57 PM

Honestly, I'm underwhelmed... I expected more, particularly given the show that's been made of it all from everyone involved...

#22 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:10 PM

there's your problem. when you don't actually care about facts or logic and still stick to your conspiracy theories, you're likely one of the mentally ill people this is all about.

I care what people say, ok. I watched the Obama speech earlier on guns. To say I don't care is out of the way. On some things I agreed with Obama on. The background checks and tougher penalties for the people who are illegally selling guns make sense. I don't have a problem with that and I hope congress passes those.

BUT as far as the minimizing of magazines to 10 shots a go around? and the banning of assault weapons? Going to far. Look up some FPS Russia on YouTube...ironically the guy that did all the behind the scenes stuff for the guy who actually shot the guns in the videos was ruled dead on a homicide, gun wound to the head. Dude lives in Georgia. So while he was making highly entertaining, seemingly harmless videos of cool guns...well, now the law is going to say he cant.

#23 SZ James

SZ James

1 888 CAM PAIN

• HUDDLER
  • 7,430 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:13 PM

now where will I get my youtube thrills? :(

#24 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,563 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:17 PM

Shockingly my Facebook wall is aflame with anti Obama messages and memes. I wonder how many people actually took the time to do what Kurb did and ACTUALLY READ IT? Very few apparently.

#25 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,670 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:30 PM

I don't really understand why a normal citizen needs magazine to hold more bullets than that. If you are hunting, you're not going to use your all your bullets, if you miss, the animal is probably gone anyway. If someone breaks into your home, and if you can't hit them with that many bullets, you probably should have a gun in the first place.

Or are people wanting more bullets so they can try to shoot down choppers, drones, and jets in case our own military tries to take us over? Not sure that'll work well.

#26 SZ James

SZ James

1 888 CAM PAIN

• HUDDLER
  • 7,430 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:31 PM

Shockingly my Facebook wall is aflame with anti Obama messages and memes. I wonder how many people actually took the time to do what Kurb did and ACTUALLY READ IT? Very few apparently.

the memes and stuff were going to happen whether they read it or not. people think that any regulations on guns= unconstitutional.

#27 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,563 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:34 PM

the memes and stuff were going to happen whether they read it or not. people think that any regulations on guns= unconstitutional.

True. It just gets old. People on both sides rant and then do the same things they accuse the other side of doing.

#28 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,324 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:44 PM

I don't really understand why a normal citizen needs magazine to hold more bullets than that. If you are hunting, you're not going to use your all your bullets, if you miss, the animal is probably gone anyway. If someone breaks into your home, and if you can't hit them with that many bullets, you probably should have a gun in the first place.

Or are people wanting more bullets so they can try to shoot down choppers, drones, and jets in case our own military tries to take us over? Not sure that'll work well.

During an active shooting your accuracy drops significantly. Your adrenaline kicks in, heart rate increases, and you get "tunnel vision". That is the reason many times you hear police firing 50 plus times but only being on target 5-6. More rounds equals better chance of hitting your target.

#29 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,393 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:45 PM

You can say the assault rifles are just "show" but there's a mentality that goes with it buying them as well.

And then there's Mexico:

http://blog.diegoval...weapon-ban.html

#30 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,324 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:48 PM

Show

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.