115 replies to this topic

#76 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,144 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:52 PM

Do you agree with charging everyone with a stolen weapon with an equal charge, regardless of what the weapon is used for?

Of course this ignores the fact that there is literally NO WAY to 100% prevent something from being stolen.

There is no way to 100% prevent it from being stolen, and that's something people will have to consider when they decide to make that purchase. There are already many other things there is no way to 100% prevent about guns.

And sure, charge everyone with a stolen gun with an equal charge. But make it a good one.

#77 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,164 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:53 PM

Here's an idea: prevent it from being stolen, then you don't worry about it.

I don't have to worry about bc it will never fuging happen. You're in lala land dude.

#78 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:53 PM

And kudos to the mod that gave me that avatar.

But Im not Hispanic. At least give me a cowboy hat.

#79 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,144 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:54 PM

I don't have to worry about bc it will never fuging happen. You're in lala land dude.

don't underestimate my influence on gun law

#80 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,369 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:58 PM

There is no way to 100% prevent it from being stolen, and that's something people will have to consider when they decide to make that purchase. There are already many other things there is no way to 100% prevent about guns.

And sure, charge everyone with a stolen gun with an equal charge. But make it a good one.

And how, pray tell, do you play on enforcing this, let alone getting anyone to report a gun theft if they are damning themselves to years in prison?

So again, back to my original point. Why only do this for firearms, and not anything that is dangerous?Like people who steal chemicals to make bombs, or the ingredients to make meth.

Should a farmers supply be charged with aiding domestic terrorism if somebody breaks in and steals crate loads of certain fertilizers and uses it to blow up a school?

#81 Datawire

Datawire

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:59 PM

I will take his non-response to my question as an indicator that he understands that these measures today will prvent absolutely nothing.

It's only to make people feel good. We did something!! And then the politicians can capitalize on it as well...the whole don't ever waste a crisis thing.

When in realtiy nothing was done but hinder law abiding citizens and drive the price of guns and ammo up.

#82 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,369 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:02 PM

A burglar hit the home of a Denver police officer and stole all kinds of police equipment including guns, tactical gear and badges.

The break-in happened Tuesday in southwest Denver. Police want the gear back as soon as possible.

But a local gun shop owner says it will be hard for the thief or thieves to make any money pawning police equipment.

“What we do is take the gun in,” says Bob Kiggins of the Gunsmoke Gun Shop. He would say, “let me take this in the back.” Then, “[I would] get on the phone, call the cops–the cops come take this guy in and take the gun away.” That’s how that works.”

Police are especially worried that someone could use the equipment to outfit themselves in just the right fashion, and use the gear to impersonate a police officer.

http://kwgn.com/2013...-officers-home/

I hope this piggy gets life in prison for allowing himself to be burglarized.

#83 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:02 PM

Lol I racked up 120 7.62x54 ammo in 2 days. Good poo.

#84 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,369 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:04 PM

A former Clarendon Hills police officer has been charged with stealing guns obtained through a police department weapons turn-in program in 2007.

Daniel M. Ryan, 48, of Westmont, turned himself in Friday morning to the DuPage County Sheriff’s office. He posted 10 percent of a $30,000 bond set by Judge Robert Kleeman, according to a release from the DuPage County State’s Attorney’s office.

He will appear in court next on June 14 before Judge Daniel Guerin to face two counts of aggravated possession of a stolen firearm, five counts of unlawful possession of a stolen firearm, one count of theft and three counts of official misconduct, according to the release. All the charges are felonies.

Authorities were led to Ryan after the state’s attorney’s office received an anonymous tip in February and worked with the FBI to investigate the disappearance of guns from the Clarendon Hills Police Department evidence room.

Ryan was charged with stealing five weapons: a World War II-era U.S. Army .45 caliber, a .22 caliber Short Butler, a Smith and Wesson .38 caliber Airlight Special, a Mossberg 12-gauge shotgun and a Connecticut Valley Bobcat .50 caliber gun.

http://www.suntimes....in-program.html

Ohh even better. We can charge the whole fuging police department for letting one of their own steal guns. See, this cop steals guns from the police station so now we can charge the city and throw them all into jail for life since they allowed themselves to be burglarized.

#85 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,144 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:05 PM

And how, pray tell, do you play on enforcing this, let alone getting anyone to report a gun theft if they are damning themselves to years in prison?

So again, back to my original point. Why only do this for firearms, and not anything that is dangerous?Like people who steal chemicals to make bombs, or the ingredients to make meth.

Should a farmers supply be charged with aiding domestic terrorism if somebody breaks in and steals crate loads of certain fertilizers and uses it to blow up a school?

well i never said years in prison. 1 year mental health facility, tops.

put in penalty escalators if the gun is found later and wasn't reported. or assume it was illegally sold.

and re: fertilizer, only if it becomes a widespread epidemic.

#86 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,144 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:06 PM

Lol I racked up 120 7.62x54 ammo in 2 days. Good poo.

no you didn't and you don't even have a gun.

#87 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,369 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

A New York City police officer has admitted to stealing guns from police lockers and selling them to drug dealers to pay for his addiction to painkillers.

Nicholas Mina pleaded guilty on Monday to selling four stolen NYPD-issued guns and an additional pistol that belonged to him to a drug ring. The plea deal includes a 15-year prison term when he is sentenced on Nov. 7.

The 31-year-old Mina, his suspected dealer, and three accomplices were arrested in July on charges including conspiracy and selling drugs and guns.

Prosecutors say Mina developed the oxycodone habit and owed his dealer so much money he turned to stealing guns and re-selling drugs he bought. He has been an officer nearly five years and worked in Manhattan's East Village neighborhood.

http://www.nbcnewyor...-175332741.html

Ohh fug yeah! Now we can throw the entire NYPD into prison since they allowed themselves to be burglarized.

#88 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,144 posts

http://www.suntimes....in-program.html

Ohh even better. We can charge the whole fuging police department for letting one of their own steal guns. See, this cop steals guns from the police station so now we can charge the city and throw them all into jail for life since they allowed themselves to be burglarized.

sounds good, do it

#89 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:11 PM

no you didn't and you don't even have a gun.

And you haven't been to a rodeo. But more than likely fantasize about cowboys riding bulls. Hehehehe

But I do love your mom. Hehehehe

#90 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,369 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:12 PM

Deputies have arrested a former police evidence clerk accused of stealing at least two guns from the evidence room of the Poulsbo Police Department.

Amanda M. Dixon was arrested Tuesday at the Kitsap County Courthouse where she was attending a court hearing for her boyfriend.

Dixon, 23, of Kingston is accused of stealing a .22-caliber semi-automatic handgun, which was recorded as having been destroyed in May. Dixon, an employee of the Poulsbo Police Department at the time, had signed the departmental records indicating she'd witnessed the destruction.

But when Dixon's car was involved in a crash in Gorst in September, a state trooper found the gun under the driver's seat. The gun's serial number appeared to have been intentionally removed, deputies said, but investigators were able to identify it as the firearm that was previously in police custody.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/132291773.html

Yet another police force we can throw into jail for being negligent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.