Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cary Kollins

Chip Kelly to eagles.

88 posts in this topic

This will be interesting. I'm not sold on Kelly, so I'll appreciate the opportunity to see how the Eagles do from a distance.

And if they do well at least they're not in our division, and we already played the NFC East.

So much for that whole "holding out for the Panthers" thing.

i wouldn't be surprised if he would rather have the panthers than the other teams he was looking at because cam fits really well what he wants to do. he's got less to work with in philly or cleveland than here.

i think there are more than jon gruden who have their eyes on this franchise if rivera can't keep his job. gettleman being the personnel guy he is might even pursuade some potential HCs who wanted total control of the team to back off that a little bit.

best thing for the panthers, tho, is for rivera to do well here. although i lack faith in his ability to close games, i'm hoping that he gets his crap together and we turn into the perrenial winner that we should be.

Philly radio saying that there was a counter-offer from the Eagles that did it.

So everyone, put on your house coats, grab the remote and get ready for RR over the next 3 years. You heard it here first.

2 years maybe. I don't see contract extensions if we don't make the playoffs.

Glad we still have Rivera...

b1bf7077_Star_Trek_suicide.gif

3 people like this

Well we might be facing them in the playoffs for years to come. At least we know Cam can win against him.

2 people like this

i wouldn't be surprised if he would rather have the panthers than the other teams he was looking at because cam fits really well what he wants to do. he's got less to work with in philly or cleveland than here.

i think there are more than jon gruden who have their eyes on this franchise if rivera can't keep his job. gettleman being the personnel guy he is might even pursuade some potential HCs who wanted total control of the team to back off that a little bit.

best thing for the panthers, tho, is for rivera to do well here. although i lack faith in his ability to close games, i'm hoping that he gets his crap together and we turn into the perrenial winner that we should be.

Mortensen's on radio saying the Eagles job was the most attractive to him.

Also stated that Kelly actually had agreed to be the Bucs head coach last year before suddenly backing out. This year it was the same dance, but rather than say yes and back out he just waited to say yes.

Apparently the reports about him being really indecisive on this were true.

This will be how JR sees Rivera in 3 years http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKDc-euX7ws, lol

Well, it just goes to show that you can't trust college coaches at all. His honeymoon will be short.

I hope he ends up successful and humiliates the Cowboys twice a year every year.

If he humiliated the Cowboys twice a year, I wouldn't care if he lost every other game.

(granted, the Eagles and their fans might)

This will be how JR sees Rivera in 3 years

, lol

funny, and thanks i blasted that song.

He better hit the ground running because Philly fans will tear him to shreds.

Where's JohnnyRockets?