• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,559 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:35 PM

Is now getting threats from Sandy Hook Truthers

“I don’t know what to do,” sighed Gene Rosen. “I’m getting hang-up calls, I’m getting some calls, I’m getting emails with, not direct threats, but accusations that I’m lying, that I’m a crisis actor, ‘how much am I being paid?’” Someone posted a photo of his house online. There have been phony Google+ and YouTube accounts created in his name, messages on white supremacist message boards ridiculing the “emotional Jewish guy,” and dozens of blog posts and videos “exposing” him as a fraud. One email purporting to be a business inquiry taunted: “How are all those little students doing? You know, the ones that showed up at your house after the ‘shooting’. What is the going rate for getting involved in a gov’t sponsored hoax anyway?”

“The quantity of the material is overwhelming,” he said. So much so that a friend shields him from most of it by doing daily sweeps of the Web so Rosen doesn’t have to. His wife is worried for their safety. He’s logged every email and every call, and consulted with a retired state police officer, who took the complaint seriously but said police probably can’t do anything at the moment; he plans to do the same with the FBI.

What did Rosen do to deserve this? One month ago, he found six little children and a bus driver at the end of the driveway of his home in Newtown, Conn. “We can’t go back to school,” one little boy told Rosen. “Our teacher is dead.” He brought them inside and gave them food and juice and toys. He called their parents. He sat with them and listened to their shocked accounts of what had happened just down the street inside Sandy Hook Elementary, close enough that Rosen heard the gunshots.

http://www.salon.com...arassed_for_it/

All those folks need a swift kick in the nuts. About 56 times.

#2 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,377 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:37 PM

The worst part of the internet age.

#3 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 7,929 posts
  • Locationfresh out the grave

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:54 PM

the threats are a false flag

Edited by Sheikh Zula, 16 January 2013 - 01:58 PM.

#4 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,459 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:57 PM

That is ridiculous, but his own account of what happened changed in two different interviews. Another site said he is a member of the Screen Actors Guild... How credible is that? Who knows? There are a lot of questions and/or discrepancies but this is just dumb...

I don't know either way, but the people calling and emailing aren't doing their "truth movement" any favors. Pretty stupid.

#5 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:01 PM

a SAG actor?

Posted Image

#6 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,049 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:25 PM

That is ridiculous, but his own account of what happened changed in two different interviews. Another site said he is a member of the Screen Actors Guild... How credible is that? Who knows? There are a lot of questions and/or discrepancies but this is just dumb...

I don't know either way, but the people calling and emailing aren't doing their "truth movement" any favors. Pretty stupid.

Had his account stayed the same, it would have meant he had rehearsed it, therebye proving he was part of the conspiracy. :)

#7 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,851 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:31 PM

never heard that a bus driver showed up too...

I wonder if he called the bus driver's parents, and gave him/her food and juice and toys too...

This man is clearly Bane in sheep's clothing...

#8 AR-15 Panther

AR-15 Panther

Cough "Here" Cough

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:50 PM

Wannabe hero much...

No offense but he fed the kids cookies while waiting for the parents, did he dive infront of gunfire?

Under the same circumstances I don't see myself running to the media for my heroic acts..

#9 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 2,251 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:48 AM

Wannabe hero much...

No offense but he fed the kids cookies while waiting for the parents, did he dive infront of gunfire?

Under the same circumstances I don't see myself running to the media for my heroic acts..

please point out the part that shows he is an attention *****.

#10 AR-15 Panther

AR-15 Panther

Cough "Here" Cough

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:10 AM

Point out where I called him an attention *****.

He agreed to the spotlight otherwise no one would know his name.

If it were me I wouldn't be going on live tv to tell the tale of my entertaining 6 kids for 30 minutes.

#11 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,184 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:29 AM

Point out where I called him an attention *****.

He agreed to the spotlight otherwise no one would know his name.

If it were me I wouldn't be going on live tv to tell the tale of my entertaining 6 kids for 30 minutes.

well that pretty much settles it now that we know what ar-15 panther, a guy on the internet, would do.

#12 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,967 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:50 AM

He wouldve led a counter assault on the gunman in the school with his AR-15 ablazin

#13 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:37 AM

Since when does a school bus driver drop off elementary school children at a stranger's house?

I'm sorry, but this Sandy Hook crap smells of bullshit to me. Then the fact that an 'assault rifle' wasnt even used in the attack (was left in the trunk), but was portrayed by the media to be the murder weapon and the reason for the assault weapon ban...

This is classic Hegellian Dialectic... The favorite tool of control for the elites.

False-flag, or complete hoax perpetrated by government and the media... I'm not sure which, but I never believe what the main stream media says anymore anyway, so no surprizes there.

#14 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,933 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:49 AM

I'm sorry, but this Sandy Hook crap smells of bullshit to me. Then the fact that an 'assault rifle' wasnt even used in the attack (was left in the trunk), but was portrayed by the media to be the murder weapon and the reason for the assault weapon ban...

Get your facts factual. A shotgun was left in the trunk. An AR-15 was the primary murder weapon.

http://www.cnn.com/2...guns/index.html

#15 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 19 January 2013 - 03:10 AM

Get your facts factual. A shotgun was left in the trunk. An AR-15 was the primary murder weapon.

http://www.cnn.com/2...guns/index.html

I'll check on my facts, but it wont be from CNN.

Main stream media is complicit in all of the deception going on around us in this world. It is the most powerful tool for government to use in a propaganda campaign. All they have to do is report something as truth, and them millions of people believe it unquestioningly. The puppetmasters in Washington have known this for decades, and routinely use it against the American people.

And I'm curious, how do you think all of those Facebook posts from the Sandy Hook parents were talking about the shootings/dead children before they even happened?

That one should be hard enough to debunk, right? Unless these people had a time machine.... or it was a co-ordinated 'event'.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com