Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Man Help Save 6 Kids at Sandy Hook

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Since when does a school bus driver drop off elementary school children at a stranger's house?

I'm sorry, but this Sandy Hook crap smells of bullshit to me. Then the fact that an 'assault rifle' wasnt even used in the attack (was left in the trunk), but was portrayed by the media to be the murder weapon and the reason for the assault weapon ban...

This is classic Hegellian Dialectic... The favorite tool of control for the elites.

False-flag, or complete hoax perpetrated by government and the media... I'm not sure which, but I never believe what the main stream media says anymore anyway, so no surprizes there.

Posted

I'm sorry, but this Sandy Hook crap smells of bullshit to me. Then the fact that an 'assault rifle' wasnt even used in the attack (was left in the trunk), but was portrayed by the media to be the murder weapon and the reason for the assault weapon ban...

Get your facts factual. A shotgun was left in the trunk. An AR-15 was the primary murder weapon.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/18/us/connecticut-lanza-guns/index.html

Posted

Get your facts factual. A shotgun was left in the trunk. An AR-15 was the primary murder weapon.

http://www.cnn.com/2...guns/index.html

I'll check on my facts, but it wont be from CNN.

Main stream media is complicit in all of the deception going on around us in this world. It is the most powerful tool for government to use in a propaganda campaign. All they have to do is report something as truth, and them millions of people believe it unquestioningly. The puppetmasters in Washington have known this for decades, and routinely use it against the American people.

And I'm curious, how do you think all of those Facebook posts from the Sandy Hook parents were talking about the shootings/dead children before they even happened?

That one should be hard enough to debunk, right? Unless these people had a time machine.... or it was a co-ordinated 'event'.

Posted

Post the Facebook posts, am I supposed to take your word for it?

Posted

In 1993, the Davidian Branch compound was raided and was eventually burned to the ground with a lot of civilians and children inside.

What I am gathering from this thread is that Sandy Hook is some kind of conspiracy to kick start gun control. Is it? Is it not? Either ways, it Is it a tragedy where innocent children lost their lives.

There was a National Enquirer with Adam Lanza on the front cover, advertising the juicy details about his obsession with Taylor Swift, my God I want to rip up all of those lousy magazines glorifying that worthless piece of poo.

Posted

Post the Facebook posts, am I supposed to take your word for it?

They have been taken down... But there are screen shots availible all over the web. Google it.

Posted

Were people this stupid before the internet, or were we just not aware of it?