• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

DeAngelo Williams/Steve Smith Huddle: Est 2003

• LocationChapel Hill
SUPPORTER

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:29 AM

Point out where I called him an attention *****.

He agreed to the spotlight otherwise no one would know his name.

If it were me I wouldn't be going on live tv to tell the tale of my entertaining 6 kids for 30 minutes.

well that pretty much settles it now that we know what ar-15 panther, a guy on the internet, would do.

#12 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

Moderators

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:50 AM

He wouldve led a counter assault on the gunman in the school with his AR-15 ablazin

#13 chris999

chris999

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationFlorida
HUDDLER

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:37 AM

Since when does a school bus driver drop off elementary school children at a stranger's house?

I'm sorry, but this Sandy Hook crap smells of bullshit to me. Then the fact that an 'assault rifle' wasnt even used in the attack (was left in the trunk), but was portrayed by the media to be the murder weapon and the reason for the assault weapon ban...

This is classic Hegellian Dialectic... The favorite tool of control for the elites.

False-flag, or complete hoax perpetrated by government and the media... I'm not sure which, but I never believe what the main stream media says anymore anyway, so no surprizes there.

#14 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

HUDDLER

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:49 AM

I'm sorry, but this Sandy Hook crap smells of bullshit to me. Then the fact that an 'assault rifle' wasnt even used in the attack (was left in the trunk), but was portrayed by the media to be the murder weapon and the reason for the assault weapon ban...

Get your facts factual. A shotgun was left in the trunk. An AR-15 was the primary murder weapon.

http://www.cnn.com/2...guns/index.html

#15 chris999

chris999

• LocationFlorida
HUDDLER

Posted 19 January 2013 - 03:10 AM

Get your facts factual. A shotgun was left in the trunk. An AR-15 was the primary murder weapon.

http://www.cnn.com/2...guns/index.html

I'll check on my facts, but it wont be from CNN.

Main stream media is complicit in all of the deception going on around us in this world. It is the most powerful tool for government to use in a propaganda campaign. All they have to do is report something as truth, and them millions of people believe it unquestioningly. The puppetmasters in Washington have known this for decades, and routinely use it against the American people.

And I'm curious, how do you think all of those Facebook posts from the Sandy Hook parents were talking about the shootings/dead children before they even happened?

That one should be hard enough to debunk, right? Unless these people had a time machine.... or it was a co-ordinated 'event'.

#16 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

HUDDLER

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:58 AM

Post the Facebook posts, am I supposed to take your word for it?

#17 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

HUDDLER

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:26 PM

In 1993, the Davidian Branch compound was raided and was eventually burned to the ground with a lot of civilians and children inside.

What I am gathering from this thread is that Sandy Hook is some kind of conspiracy to kick start gun control. Is it? Is it not? Either ways, it Is it a tragedy where innocent children lost their lives.

There was a National Enquirer with Adam Lanza on the front cover, advertising the juicy details about his obsession with Taylor Swift, my God I want to rip up all of those lousy magazines glorifying that worthless piece of poo.

#18 chris999

chris999

• LocationFlorida
HUDDLER

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:36 PM

Post the Facebook posts, am I supposed to take your word for it?

They have been taken down... But there are screen shots availible all over the web. Google it.

#19 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

SUPPORTER

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:01 PM

Were people this stupid before the internet, or were we just not aware of it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users