#1 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

BangBang

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,399 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:31 PM

Classes started a few days ago so I started looking online on ways to make extra money online. Of course, 99% of them are scams, but I did find one that was legit. Its as profitable as donating plasma, but..money is money I guess. Here is the link if anybody is interested. At minimum, just enter your name and email address.

Any other suggestions?

http://goo.gl/9JAEM

#2 catfang

catfang

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,283 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:41 PM

Hmm, I'd be very careful. PPD has been around awhile. This guy tried it and didn't have much luck.

http://www.ivetriedt...project-payday/

Most importantly, to me anyway, was this note in the article:

Grand total earned: $84.42.
I also got over 1,500 spam e-mails and more than 30 phone calls from the companies that I had placed orders through. The e-mail I set up for this purpose now gets over 400 spam e-mails per day.

#3 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

BangBang

• HUDDLER
  • 5,399 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:47 PM

Hmm, I'd be very careful. PPD has been around awhile. This guy tried it and didn't have much luck.

http://www.ivetriedt...project-payday/

Most importantly, to me anyway, was this note in the article:

Yep happened to me with some credit report company. I cussed them the fug out.

#4 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,792 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:37 PM

I'd love to work from home...be a stay at home mom with my dog......I like to dream

#5 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,642 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:38 PM

1-2 a week.

#6 catfang

catfang

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,283 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:42 PM

I'd love to work from home...be a stay at home mom with my dog......I like to dream

My wife does that (with two dogs). I'd go crazy honestly. I have to get out of the house.

#7 Doyle

Doyle

Headed to the county line

• HUDDLER
  • 6,124 posts
  • LocationRiverboat Rivera

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:59 PM

Working from home sucks! I have done it a couple of times with a couple of different companies. These were legit jobs making good money and I would still never do it again. All of your coworkers will hate you for it and you will get no support from the office. You've been warned Huddlers.

#8 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:03 PM

i was a cam girl for a while and got paid really well.

just kidding.

i did it for free.

#9 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,337 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:08 PM

I do but I started my own company. I love it but some people hate it.

You get lonely somedays for real. Some folks need that daily interaction face to face with colleagues.

#10 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,112 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:12 PM

Working from home sucks! I have done it a couple of times with a couple of different companies. These were legit jobs making good money and I would still never do it again. All of your coworkers will hate you for it and you will get no support from the office. You've been warned Huddlers.

Sounds similar to my experience. I wrote software from home on and off for 4 or 5 years and always ended up hating it. Conference calls from home sound great, and then one day you realize you haven't been out of your home in 5 days and think you took a shower yesterday but are not real sure.

The only way I would work from home anymore would be if I could get some of my kayak/paddle manufacturing dreams off the ground and had a 500-1000sq ft workshop in the back yard.

#11 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,792 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:14 PM

My wife does that (with two dogs). I'd go crazy honestly. I have to get out of the house.

um...that's what shopping is for! duh!

#12 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • 3,443 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:16 PM

I could work from home and did during the DNC. I think I could handle it for 1 day a week at the most.

It's boring and kinda lonely honestly.

I only drive two miles to work, so going to the office isn't really a big chore for me. Plus I don't have a boss at our NC office and my coworkers are all my age and likable people.

#13 catfang

catfang

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,283 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:42 PM

um...that's what shopping is for! duh!

You're such a girl :)

#14 Crixtala

Crixtala

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts
  • LocationAsheville

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:22 PM

i've worked from home every day since last march

IT'S AMAZING

i was the only person in my office that worked in my department, so i was stuck in the 'reject' area of the office that was filled with the most annoying people.

every few days i'll get antsy because i haven't left the house in a while, but that's easily fixable. my wife and i will go run around for an evening and sit at a bar or something. but besides that, i get to sleep in an extra hour each morning compared to going in to the office. i'm at home with my dogs. i have the TV on in the background at all times. i hardly drive my car anymore, which in turn saves me nearly $120 in gas a month. no road rage on the couch. the list goes on and on... it's fantastic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com