Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody work from home?

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Classes started a few days ago so I started looking online on ways to make extra money online. Of course, 99% of them are scams, but I did find one that was legit. Its as profitable as donating plasma, but..money is money I guess. Here is the link if anybody is interested. At minimum, just enter your name and email address.

Any other suggestions?

http://goo.gl/9JAEM

Posted

Hmm, I'd be very careful. PPD has been around awhile. This guy tried it and didn't have much luck.

http://www.ivetriedt...project-payday/

Most importantly, to me anyway, was this note in the article:

Grand total earned: $84.42.

I also got over 1,500 spam e-mails and more than 30 phone calls from the companies that I had placed orders through. The e-mail I set up for this purpose now gets over 400 spam e-mails per day.

Posted

Hmm, I'd be very careful. PPD has been around awhile. This guy tried it and didn't have much luck.

http://www.ivetriedt...project-payday/

Most importantly, to me anyway, was this note in the article:

Yep happened to me with some credit report company. I cussed them the fug out.

Posted

I'd love to work from home...be a stay at home mom with my dog......I like to dream

Posted

1-2 a week.

Posted

I'd love to work from home...be a stay at home mom with my dog......I like to dream

My wife does that (with two dogs). I'd go crazy honestly. I have to get out of the house.

Posted

Working from home sucks! I have done it a couple of times with a couple of different companies. These were legit jobs making good money and I would still never do it again. All of your coworkers will hate you for it and you will get no support from the office. You've been warned Huddlers.

Posted

i was a cam girl for a while and got paid really well.

just kidding.

i did it for free.

Posted

I do but I started my own company. I love it but some people hate it.

You get lonely somedays for real. Some folks need that daily interaction face to face with colleagues.

Posted

Working from home sucks! I have done it a couple of times with a couple of different companies. These were legit jobs making good money and I would still never do it again. All of your coworkers will hate you for it and you will get no support from the office. You've been warned Huddlers.

Sounds similar to my experience. I wrote software from home on and off for 4 or 5 years and always ended up hating it. Conference calls from home sound great, and then one day you realize you haven't been out of your home in 5 days and think you took a shower yesterday but are not real sure.

The only way I would work from home anymore would be if I could get some of my kayak/paddle manufacturing dreams off the ground and had a 500-1000sq ft workshop in the back yard.

Posted

My wife does that (with two dogs). I'd go crazy honestly. I have to get out of the house.

um...that's what shopping is for! duh!

Posted

I could work from home and did during the DNC. I think I could handle it for 1 day a week at the most.

It's boring and kinda lonely honestly.

I only drive two miles to work, so going to the office isn't really a big chore for me. Plus I don't have a boss at our NC office and my coworkers are all my age and likable people.