Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What if?

100 posts in this topic

Posted

just goes to show you how well religion and politics mix, and what it's good for.

Posted

I don't buy the "no way we can stop it" crap.

If we can blow THIS planet skyhigh AND land a probe on a comet, we should be able to blow an asteroid at least out of the way.

Anyway, if you want me to play along I'd likely just quit my job and spend as much time with my kids and wife as possible.

I wouldn't waste that precious time on imaginary friends.

Posted

If we can blow THIS planet skyhigh AND land a probe on a comet, we should be able to blow an asteroid at least out of the way.

Anyway, if you want me to play along I'd likely just quit my job and spend as much time with my kids and wife as possible.

Church congregations would double in size in one week. People wouldn't necessarily buy into the whole spiel, but they'd want to be around other people, methinks.

Posted

The last part made me laugh.

Posted

just goes to show you how well religion and politics mix, and what it's good for.

And how two faced politicians are

Posted

Church congregations would double in size in one week. People wouldn't necessarily buy into the whole spiel, but they'd want to be around other people, methinks.

If that's where I'd have to go to be around other people....I'd rather be alone.

Posted

Around other people?

Ugh. Ok, that'd be the LAST thing I would do, esp. if those folks expected me to wear fancypants and wake up early on Sunday.

"peace of the Lord....and we're all gonna die....in the year 2012"

pass

Posted

People wouldn't run to church. Considering that situation, christians would be completely wrong in their view of endtimes.

Posted

People wouldn't run to church. Considering that situation, christians would be completely wrong in their view of endtimes.

What if the Asteroid is shaped like 4 horses?

Posted

Opening the spinoff can of worms

Posted

What if churches handed out CheezIts?

Posted

i always was afraid to chew on that wafer thing as a kid...