Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Foley

What if?

100 posts in this topic

From what I have read the Translation of the calendar calls 2012 "The great Awakening"

Not the end.

That happened in the 50's off the coast of Japan

godzilla1954a.jpg

This would be one hell of a scenario for sure. I suspect people would act like the animals they are capable of being.

I disagree. I think it would bring the best out in people. But I also think a lot of people like Zod would pick a religion and become very into it.

You might see riots in prisons or places like that, cause they figure "we're all going to die anyway, why keep us in here?"

Remember after 9/11, all those weinie senators, all of them, went out on the steps and sang God Bless America.

just goes to show you how well religion and politics mix, and what it's good for.

I don't buy the "no way we can stop it" crap.

If we can blow THIS planet skyhigh AND land a probe on a comet, we should be able to blow an asteroid at least out of the way.

Anyway, if you want me to play along I'd likely just quit my job and spend as much time with my kids and wife as possible.

I wouldn't waste that precious time on imaginary friends.

If we can blow THIS planet skyhigh AND land a probe on a comet, we should be able to blow an asteroid at least out of the way.

Anyway, if you want me to play along I'd likely just quit my job and spend as much time with my kids and wife as possible.

Church congregations would double in size in one week. People wouldn't necessarily buy into the whole spiel, but they'd want to be around other people, methinks.

The last part made me laugh.

just goes to show you how well religion and politics mix, and what it's good for.

And how two faced politicians are

Church congregations would double in size in one week. People wouldn't necessarily buy into the whole spiel, but they'd want to be around other people, methinks.

If that's where I'd have to go to be around other people....I'd rather be alone.