Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Foley

What if?

I'd finally buy a $12,000 PSL on the 50 yard line.

I'm guessing you haven't looked too much into 433 Eros. Not much chance of it hitting us though. Oh well.

As for the what if...I think God would be a little miffed if everyone used the last three years of the gift of life sitting in church instead of enjoying the world and the rest of the people in it as much as possible.

I'm guessing you haven't looked too much into 433 Eros. Not much chance of it hitting us though. Oh well.

As for the what if...I think God would be a little miffed if everyone used the last three years of the gift of life sitting in church instead of enjoying the world and the rest of the people in it as much as possible.

I was under the impression that church was a requirement. Ya know, two days a week, pay your tithes bullshit. Supposedly that's what god wants his followers to do, right? :rolleyes:

I was under the impression that church was a requirement. Ya know, two days a week, pay your tithes bullpoo. Supposedly that's what god wants his followers to do, right? :rolleyes:

It's requested that a portion of time and talent be given back in service to God, however no original time or space limitations were given to those requests.

Ahh. Not sure what 'service to god' actually means. The guy has everything, what more could he possibly need?

They say there are no atheists in foxholes. I just wonder what would happen. My feeling is cruelty and mistreatment of others would cease almost entirely, and everybody would want some meaning out of all of this. Discuss.

I think that has merit and would happen with some individuals, however I believe a greater percentage would swing very far in the opposite direction.

Ahh. Not sure what 'service to god' actually means. The guy has everything, what more could he possibly need?

Our worship; which he deserves IMHO :)

I created my daughter and I demand she worship me every day too.

And I get to tithe from her job which is awesome.

The fact that I can send her to hell for disobeying me even when she is an adult is an added bonus.

To even ask this question of atheists illustrates that you have very little understanding of why we are atheists.

This question is like me asking you "What if all the religious people on here were forced to read multiple books on evolutionary biology. Would they still be religious after that?"

It's a silly question.

I created my daughter and I demand she worship me every day too.

And I get to tithe from her job which is awesome.

The fact that I can send her to hell for disobeying me even when she is an adult is an added bonus.

What you did...

Procreate -

–verb (used with object) 1. to beget or generate (offspring).

<

What God did...

Create -

To even ask this question of atheists illustrates that you have very little understanding of why we are atheists.

This question is like me asking you "What if all the religious people on here were forced to read multiple books on evolutionary biology. Would they still be religious after that?"

It's a silly question.

Having read multiple books on evolutionary biology and having been quite fascinated by the subject for many years, I can safely say that it has had little to no effect on my religious beliefs except to reinforce them.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Icy89