Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Manti Te'o lied about his Girlfriend dying

549 posts in this topic

Posted

hahaha at ND

This is such horseshit. Manti the "victim". what a joke.

Posted

Darin Gantt@daringantt

Notre Dame AD: "... this is Manti's story to tell and we believe he has the right to tell it." Translated: "Hey, everybody look over there."

Posted

Who? 9 pages? Smh

Do I not know what smh means or something? Why would someone be shaking their head at 9 pages of discussion of a hilarious and interesting topic? Are there really people that bland?

Posted

i bet this guy is like thanks a lot Manti, you shithead. I gotta lie in front of the national media. Talk about pressure. This guy is talking about "catfishing" on MTV. jesus christ this is insane

Posted

Do I not know what smh means or something? Why would someone be shaking their head at 9 pages of discussion of a hilarious and interesting topic? Are there really people that bland?

Seriously, lol. Not only is this one of the more insane stories that I've heard in a long time, but it's also filling our time out while we wait to see who is hired for our staff.

I'm surprised there's not more than 9 pages, honestly.

Posted

So the evidence of Manti's innocence is because this story is similar to a documentary? What?

Posted

i bet this guy is like thanks a lot Manti, you shithead. I gotta lie in front of the national media. Talk about pressure. This guy is talking about "catfishing" on MTV. jesus christ this is insane

What the hell is catfishing?

Posted

Irish AD:

nothing_to_see_here.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Well of course it was an exclusively online relationship. She didn't exist.

Posted

What the hell is catfishing?

he described an MTV documentary about people doing this for "sport." First "engaging" then gaining a relationship. Then some horrible accident or death. Then telling that it was a hoax. This is beyond ridiculous. This is the weirdest story I have ever heard in my life.

Posted

Tell me his girlfriend's name is "LiveJasmine" and I will die happy.

2 people like this

Posted

This is not hilarious nor interesting. fug Manti and his girl