Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Manti Te'o lied about his Girlfriend dying

548 posts in this topic

This is not hilarious nor interesting. fug Manti and his girl

Well, you're just wrong on that one.

there isn't one...

1 person likes this

Well, you know what they say. If you tell one lie, you must tell another to cover up the first. Then you must tell another to cover the second, and so on. My advice for Te'o, the truth will set you free brother.

so to summarize...

a Mormon attending a Catholic school makes some poo up to manufacture "adversity" to make himself look better than others...

color me surprised...

then stay out of the thread

Then you may want to consider leaving this thread. I avoid clicking uninteresting threads all the time...works great.

Well of course it was an exclusively online relationship. She didn't exist.

His story was that they met right after the Stanford-Notre Dame game.

oh, and Panthers better stay the fug away from this dude no matter how far he falls...

wow Notre Dame AD is bringing up criminal charges. poo is getting real. haha

The author of the article just finished his segment on Petros and Money show here in LA and after listening to him, I am convinced that Manti Teo and Tuisasosopo are lovers of some sort and this "girlfriend" was a ruse. Report is that Tuisasosopo has been using the "girlfriend" and going online making relationships with other men. My assumption is that they are close family friends and are in the closet and this was a ploy to keep himself in the closet.

he described an MTV documentary about people doing this for "sport." First "engaging" then gaining a relationship. Then some horrible accident or death. Then telling that it was a hoax. This is beyond ridiculous. This is the weirdest story I have ever heard in my life.

Well if he really has been "hoaxed"... He's a fuggin idiot everyone should know now a days that internet dating is the worst road to go on

but, he said that they met. That's the original story. Not... whatever the fug is going on now.