Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Manti Te'o lied about his Girlfriend dying

549 posts in this topic

Posted

the fix to internet dating/catfishing

If they refuse to skype with you, they ain't real.

Posted

internet dating is fine but it would be wise to bring up something like 'hey why do you only have 5 pictures ever, you should take one right now."

True.. I worded that terribly. I agree you have to be really smart when you are internet dating

Posted

What was he trying to accomplish?

Posted

You know, I don't think you're far off. This could end up being Vontaze Burfict-esque.

I think it's waaaaay worse than Burfict, honestly.

You remember the draft prospect that they found out had sex with his sister? That's what I compare this story to.

Nobody picked up that guy. And I'd say any GM who considers the effect of having the guy at the center of this story in th middle of their locker room might balk just as quickly.

This kid quite possibly may have cost himself an NFL career with this stupidity.

Posted

I'm actually beginning to think this is going to ruin this kid.

Posted

I'd put this up there with creating a fake charity to help sick kids and keeping all the money for yourself...

Posted

I think it's waaaaay worse than Burfict, honestly.

You remember the draft prospect that they found out had sex with his sister? That's what I compare this story to.

Nobody picked up that guy. And I'd say any GM who considers the effect of having the guy at the center of this story in th middle of their locker room might balk just as quickly.

This kid quite possibly may have cost himself an NFL career with this stupidity.

Like people on here have said... If he is really gay.. He should come out and admit it now and this could possibly save his NFL Career

Posted

manti claims he talked to a woman on the phone, so unless a woman comes out to corroborate his story I'm going to say he's lying about talking on the phone to "her."

Posted

If it is really true that Manti Te'o lied about a girlfriend and her death and it's all a hoax,then he is really one sick mudda fugger.

Posted

I hope we get him with the 14th pick.

Posted

Jeff Darlington@JeffDarlington

If she was the love of his life, there's no reason in this world he wasn't at her funeral. I'm sorry I'm not sorry. This thing is absurd.

Darlington gets it.

Posted

Like people on here have said... If he is really gay.. He should come out and admit it now and this could possibly save his NFL Career

He's kind of in between a rock and a hard place right now. Admitting to being gay(which I think he is) and playing one of the most physical sports in the world would get awkward for any locker room. I personally think just going along with this hoax internet GF story would probably be best for his NFL career(sadly).