Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Manti Te'o lied about his Girlfriend dying

548 posts in this topic

Let's just summarize: The Mormon Hawaiian who went to a Catholic University lied about an online girlfriend who died.

wtf

If anything, you would think he wasn't really a Mormon

Remember when George donated a bunch of money to "The Human Fund"???

This is one of the craziest things I have heard in quite some time. He is a sick POS for doing this and is absolutely insane for thinking he could get away with it. At the same time though, he is pretty damn good for getting away with it for so long.

I feel bad for the parents of that girl that he sent the letter to. I must have meant so much to them at the time. Have no idea what is going through their minds now.

Let's just summarize: The Mormon Hawaiian who went to a Catholic University lied about an online girlfriend who died.

wtf

If anything, you would think he wasn't really a Mormon

Nor is Jabari Parker

He's kind of in between a rock and a hard place right now. Admitting to being gay(which I think he is) and playing one of the most physical sports in the world would get awkward for any locker room. I personally think just going along with this hoax internet GF story would probably be best for his NFL career(sadly).

Very true either way he screwed his self (no pun intended)...

I really hope the off season continues with drama like this. It will make August seem like a week away.

My prediction.

He's a pathological liar. He will lie and say he's gay to avoid the heat, live as a gay man for years to maintain the ruse and then go on Oprah to come out as a heterosexual.

well last year we had the saints meltdown and that was epic.

i could see this if he thought this up to just get the recogniton for the heismann. something that emotional could easily propel his story and give him national coverage. I know i didnt know of manti before the double death story.

What the hell is up with these Notre Dame pricks and the Heisman anyway?

Theisman changes the pronunciation of his name from "th-ee-sman" to "th-eye-sman".

Imaginary girlfriends.

Eerie.

"Update 6:10 PM Wednesday: Suffice to say, based on the hoax story, Te'o will face some tough questions in the coming days, and certainly at the NFL combine. His answers will matter. And yes, it absolutely will affect how he is evaluated as an NFL prospect. Everything matters."

That's what Mel Kiper added to his mock draft notes of Manti.

So this girlfriend that he called "the love of his life". He never visited her while she had cancer. WTF bruh.