Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Manti Te'o lied about his Girlfriend dying

548 posts in this topic

@jimrome: 20 plus years in the business and this is one of the strangest stories I've ever come across.

You know soap opera execs are running around screaming at their writers: "Why can't we come up with sh*t like this?!?!?"

Somebody probably did, and their producer told them "Are you kidding me? Nobody would believe that crap!" :unsure:

Somebody probably did, and their producer told them "Are you kidding me? Nobody would believe that crap!" :unsure:

We just need her to wake up from a coma and publicly reveal that she's really a man.

& moved to QB...

At this point, it wouldn't surprise me.

Right now, I just wanna know how I ended up on Bizarro World.

God for Manti's own sake, I hope he did make it all up. If he is actually telling the truth, this would fug him up mentally for the rest of his life. Talk about trust issues seesh.

But there are just too many signs that point to Manti lying.

I lived in Hawaii for 6 years and I never heard of anyone with either of her names...that's not much to go off of, but take from that experience what you will.

I see, then I doubt the guy from the Cards just mixed her up...

I see, then I doubt the guy from the Cards just mixed her up...

Especially since that same Tuiasosopo (or whatever) guy is involved.

Wonder what happens when a reporter asks Polamolu about all this.

My guess? He goes Sergeant Schulz.

(I would, even if I did know something)

God for Manti's own sake, I hope he did make it all up. If he is actually telling the truth, this would fug him up mentally for the rest of his life. Talk about trust issues seesh.

But there are just too many signs that point to Manti lying.

Want to read a somewhat similar story (in terms of an athlete getting taken advantage of and fuging with his trust, not the bizzarness of it)? Look up what happened to Dirk Nowitski. He got hustled by some (ugly) con artist chick when he was new to the country and it fuged with his head. I read a story about it a couple of years ago.

Yeh I saw that, it was pretty Fugged up. Makes you remember these guys are human.

Has anyone said he's probably gay yet? If they prove he was in on it, why the hell else would you go along with a story like that? (to cover up that you like dudes)

Think this story couldn't get any weirder?

Think again.

Cardinals fullback Reagan Mauia says Lennay Kekua was real and claims to have met her

How'd you like to be Manti's agent right now?

Dang it, my money was on if anyone says that they saw her, that it would've been Golden Tate. He did go to ND and he also believes things happened when they really didn't.

1 person likes this