Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Manti Te'o lied about his Girlfriend dying

549 posts in this topic

Posted

he'll still get drafted

By the Aints, semms to me like the perfect fit.

Posted

Has no one learned anything from Lance Armstrong, Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Bill Clinton, Marion Barry, Bernie Madoff, Charles Ponzi, Brett Favre, Marion Jones, Alex Rodriguez, Nick Saban, Mike Vick, Kobe Bryant, Tim Donaghy... and the list goes on...?

Liars. All of them. Each and every one of them. Liar, liar pants on fire...

Posted

Listening to this kid talk, he just seems like a very naive child. I'm not saying he absolutely wasn't in on it, but I will say that I think he has the sort of childish mental capacity to fall for something like this. And when you have this sort of mental capacity, it's easy to just ignore the fact that all the pieces don't fit together and it's easy to make no attempt to connect the dots.

Posted

Has no one learned anything from Lance Armstrong, Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Bill Clinton, Marion Barry, Bernie Madoff, Charles Ponzi, Brett Favre, Marion Jones, Alex Rodriguez, Nick Saban, Mike Vick, Kobe Bryant, Tim Donaghy... and the list goes on...?

Liars. All of them. Each and every one of them. Liar, liar pants on fire...

Ditto. All he has to do is say "I'm sorry" donate some time & money and this will all go away after he makes a big play or two in an NFL game. It might affect his stock but he's going to get drafted. Don't kid yourselves.

This damage control that he and ND are trying to do is doing nothing but making it worse. The cover up is always worse than the crime.

Posted

I just hope Silatolu's not involved somehow....

(Kinda hope Fua is, though)

Lol they just sticking up for they brahs brah!

Lay off the ice brah!

Posted

We are getting trolled so hard

Posted

Not saying he was in on it or not. But NEVER underestimate the stupidity of others. Who knows, he really could be that stupid.

Posted

But NEVER underestimate the stupidity of others.

This can also be applied to the huddle

Posted

sad...i got caught up on an internet romance before and hated myself for being that stupid but this kid takes the cake.

Posted

Notre Dame Statement: Manti Te’o

On Dec. 26, Notre Dame coaches were informed by Manti Te’o and his parents that Manti had been the victim of what appears to be a hoax in which someone using the fictitious name Lennay Kekua apparently ingratiated herself with Manti and then conspired with others to lead him to believe she had tragically died of leukemia. The University immediately initiated an investigation to assist Manti and his family in discovering the motive for and nature of this hoax. While the proper authorities will continue to investigate this troubling matter, this appears to be, at a minimum, a sad and very cruel deception to entertain its perpetrators.

Dennis Brown

[font='lucida grande', tahoo

a, verdana, arial, sans-serif]University Spokesman | Assistant Vice President

Wow...this sounds like those in the school r trying to do some serious damage control. Where is the girl in question?

Posted

The only way he makes this circus of a story a positive one is if he comes out gay. Even if he isn't gay, he needs to come out gay. I think he would be viewed more favorably as a petrified closet gay than a football player smarter than a bag of rocks. Someone give the man a book deal and a slot on Oprah.

Posted

Wow...this sounds like those in the school r trying to do some serious damage control. Where is the girl in question?

With the unicorns, santa clause, and the easter bunny.