Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Manti Te'o lied about his Girlfriend dying

548 posts in this topic

let ray lewis pray for him after that everyone will forget and he will become legend.

What was the movie about the guy who had a realtionship with a blow-up woman doll?

Jus' sayin'

Lance Armstrong is Lennay Kekua.

1 person likes this

Wow...this sounds like those in the school r trying to do some serious damage control. Where is the girl in question?

You really just asked that? :blink:

haha yea. And apparently Troy Polamalu knew her too. This is the most bizarre story I have ever heard.

And yet still there are no death records, hospital records, enrollment records at Stanford, records of a serious car accident, etc. etc.

I mean, if what these guys are saying is true, that she exists/existed, how come there are NO official records of her existence?

Still not nearly as messed up as Talhotblond...not even close.

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2013/01/notre-dame-student-says-teammates-knew-manti-teo-was-catfishing-for-heisman/

And yet still there are no death records, hospital records, enrollment records at Stanford, records of a serious car accident, etc. etc.

I mean, if what these guys are saying is true, that she exists/existed, how come there are NO official records of her existence?

She's Captain Tuttle's granddaughter.

(MASH reference for the young)

Why would a mormon be at a catholic school?

Exactly. This whole thing must have something to do with our alien overlords coming back. :P

Could it be possible that Tuiasosopo could be behind everything and playing these dumbass athletes to somehow extort money/etc. from once they hit the NFL?

Could be, though from what I've read of Ronaiah so far, I'm not convinced he's smart enough to wipe his own ass, much less mastermind a criminal operation.

One of the important things to find out - that we probably won't - would be who actually downloaded the picture from some woman's Facebook that became represented as the face of Manti's fictional girlfriend. If it was Te'o, then I'd say it's a slamdunk he was in on it. If not, hard to say.

I'm starting to think Manti was milking this relationship in order to gain media attention. Other students are coming out and saying he had relations with girl on campus. So obviously, if true, he wasn't "in love" with this Lennay girl. But while he was duping us, he had no idea he was being duped.

A dupe within a dupe.

Dupeception.