Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Manti Te'o lied about his Girlfriend dying

549 posts in this topic

Posted

I do still question who WAS the woman he was actually talking to... If it was a woman. They say they've reviewed phone records and all of that, and it showed he did speak with someone regularly. But, wouldn't the woman who posed as Lennay have came out by now?

Posted

How awesome would that be if someone hooked them up, lol. He would definitely get the last laugh b/c she is pretty hot.

Posted

soooooo.. He was actually talking to a man the entire time...

post-11341-0-73505700-1359039157_thumb.g

post-11341-0-96942900-1359039185_thumb.g

Posted

Hmmmm: @PaulPabst: Katie Couric told us that she and Te'o listened to 'girlfriend' voicemails and discussed whether the voice sounded like a woman.

Posted

Damn ESPN and their misleading story titles.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8875990/lawyer-ronaiah-tuiasosopo-was-voice-talking-manti-teo

Posted

He be gay

Posted

roflbot.jpg

Posted

It's blatantly obvious that he's lying. Chances are he'll never face any repercussions though because most people don't give a poo.

Posted

The more I see of this saga, the more I picture Te'o and his people behind the scenes saying things like "okay, they didn't buy that; let's try this story" :unsure:

Posted

Yeah, the clips they showed from the Couric show yesterday gave me a very different outlook on the situation contrasted with the off-camera quotes he gave Schaap. In the Couric interview, I felt like he was saying "I lied, but you would too if..." In the Schaap interview, he actually sounded like a victim.

Furthermore, if it was actually a man doing the voice of Lennay, that adds another layer to the story that most likely will not want to dig into and probably a huge reason why none of the stories seem cohesive... It's possible Manti is either even more embarrassed because he found out it was a man he was talking to, or he knew it and is just trying to cover it up out of fear it will hurt his draft stock. But, in one report, players at Notre Dame said part of the reason they thought Manti was being an attention ***** was because they knew he got around with the ladies at ND, so the supposed GF wasn't that serious...

Either way, I don't care anymore... It's time to let the story die.

Posted

http://deadspin.com/5978713/listen-to-manti-teos-voicemails-from-lennay-kekuaronaiah-tuiasosopo