Manti Te'o lied about his Girlfriend dying
Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:23 AM
Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:29 AM
Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:51 AM
1. He's Mormon.
2. Mormons don't believe in premarital sex.
3. That means he doesn't need to grab the sexiest girl on campus he isn't going to do anything with her anyway.
4. He would probably get pressure from inside the locker room and friends to have sex with a girl on campus because that's how we guys are.
5. At that point he'd only be looking for an emotional relationship not a physical one.
6. What's a perfect way to get that? An Internet girlfriend.
7. There is also a stigma to online dating like "you've never seen her? She's probably a dude."
8. That could explain the lies he told about there meeting and seeing each other to avoid getting Ridicule by people.
9. This could also explain his dad covering for him to save his son from that type of ridicule.
This is just a different way to look at things that could add up to reasons why there are things that don't add up
Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:56 AM
Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:05 AM
Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:10 AM
Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:20 AM
Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:37 AM
Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:04 AM
Wow...this sounds like those in the school r trying to do some serious damage control. Where is the girl in question?
You really just asked that?
Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:06 AM
haha yea. And apparently Troy Polamalu knew her too. This is the most bizarre story I have ever heard.
And yet still there are no death records, hospital records, enrollment records at Stanford, records of a serious car accident, etc. etc.
I mean, if what these guys are saying is true, that she exists/existed, how come there are NO official records of her existence?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users