548 replies to this topic

#481 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,217 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:55 PM

It's only what, day 2 or 3? Wait until Teo comes out and admits his part if any.

#482 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,312 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:01 PM

That's what I said, that he wasn't in on it at first. However, when he did find out the facts he still talked her up.

You are correct sir. Probably cause he was embrassed

#483 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,312 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:05 PM

The best case scenario at this point for Te'o is that Ronaiah comes clean and admits that he duped Te'o. It is then clear that Te'o, before finding out that he was tricked, lied about meeting her and then misled the media regarding the degree of his relationship with this woman. Once he found out he was duped, he then perpetuated the lie to avoid the shame. So...best case scenario is still that he is naive and a liar. And how many NFL teams are going to look for a defensive leader in a guy that fell in love with someone he never met, was so easily deceived, and then continued to carry on a lie once he learned of it for his own benefit - to minimize shame and damage to his public profile, Heisman chances,and draft stock? As more and more come out with stories that Ronaiah was behind it all and felt guilty about it eventually, I believe that Te'o was legitimately tricked at first. But the fact that he was tricked, embelleshed the degree of his relationship, and then perpetuated the lie completely destroys his value as a "leader" or even a respectable teammate in the NFL.

This is looking to me like a Vontaze Burfict situation all over again. Maybe he'll turn out to be a stud in the NFL, but there isn't a chance in hell that a team is going to draft him in the first round.

He's getting drafted in the first. If not in the top ten then Baltimore takes him with their pick

#484 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 5,978 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:16 PM

I think he murdered her...

Also he will still be a first round pick..and be a very good MLB...just made fun of for about 3 years..

#485 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,528 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:24 PM

The same four people keep bumping this thread acting as if it's the world changing story of our generation.

This really isnt, on the grand scale of things, that big a deal. There isnt a single distant chance he goes undrafted, and Id be willing to say he still quite possibly goes in the first (I personally had him pegged as a top level second round prospect anyways so that combined with this may knock him in there.) But people acting like this is some groundbreaking story that crushes the lives of thousands are just trying to amp themselves up emotionally because they think theyre supposed to. This doesnt even touch the Armstrong story.

#486 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,403 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:46 PM

Maybe he and that Arizona player are secretly a gay couple.

#487 Chief Keek

Chief Keek

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:53 PM

Posted Image

#488 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,635 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:54 PM

LOL.

#489 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:00 PM

The same four people keep bumping this thread acting as if it's the world changing story of our generation.

This really isnt, on the grand scale of things, that big a deal. There isnt a single distant chance he goes undrafted, and Id be willing to say he still quite possibly goes in the first (I personally had him pegged as a top level second round prospect anyways so that combined with this may knock him in there.) But people acting like this is some groundbreaking story that crushes the lives of thousands are just trying to amp themselves up emotionally because they think theyre supposed to. This doesnt even touch the Armstrong story.

I agree to the point that espn and the rest of the news media didn't help perpetuate and cover up armstrongs story. The focus here should be the absolute disregard demonstrated by the media. disregard for facts and the audience. I feel as though by covering it up,(or telling thier own version, even though they have all the same info as the rest of us) that they think we are all stupid.

#490 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,000 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:02 PM

Whatever it is, Tuiasosopo needs to seek mental help.

Secondly, Te'o was in the wrong regardless because even if he was embarrassed, he could've just not mentioned the story any longer and let it die down once he knew... Instead, he kept up the facade and incriminated himself in the process. He needs to come clean either way because the longer he stays silent, the more guilty he is.

#491 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,773 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:13 PM

My buddy just texted me; "I'm not going to call it masturbating anymore, now I'm "fuging Manti Teos ex-girlfriend." for some reason this poo never gets old.

#492 panthers04100

panthers04100

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:59 PM

for the people that think manti is gay. this girl is hot, makes you wonder why he would feel the need to look for a girl online.

http://www.tmz.com/2...ndra-del-pilar/

#493 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,204 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:34 PM

You really just asked that? :blink:

I have to ask?

#494 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 38,671 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:36 PM

I have to ask?

Only if you're not paying attention.

You asked "where is the girl" when the whole point of the story is that she never existed.

#495 Hawkfanadam

Hawkfanadam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • LocationVancouver, Washington

Posted 18 January 2013 - 08:09 PM

http://www.funnyordi...featured_videos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com